Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue class

Rogues need qs dmg to their bt rings and a qs dmg dino brace and then they will be balanced. Could give qs to dino dagger too
Is there any rogues with full dg?
Are you trolling, or is that a serious question? :cry: I can’t tell lol
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

Rogues need qs dmg to their bt rings and a qs dmg dino brace and then they will be balanced. Could give qs to dino dagger too
    SERIOUS
    Send me your Questions!

i want to open a discussion on ..rogue class and how the best dps class in the game lost its benefits with currupted gardens update.Need opinions and tell me what you think. Thanx.

I feel like rogue us still far and away the best dps class in the game, as even if they arent number 1 at a boss, they are a close second every time. A dg rogue that cd swaps and uses food should get kill at everything if the raids go efficiently. The times rogue loses are because of bad cloaks at bt/dino or getting hit by a bunch of rotor blades at proteus.

Op druids are exceptional at dino, but 30% of a druids dps on dino is reliant on their vines, so if you have more than 2 druids that are running it they immediately fall behind.

Op mages are exceptional at bt assuming you dont have immunity auras on, without food rogues should lose that fight, but food now is the ultimate gap closer than just makes rogues best everywhere

Warriors and Rangers are at a similar place right now, generally 2nd best are rangers and 3rd best warriors at gele necro prot, behind rogue, but they are bottom two at bt and dino.

Dps ranger i believe needs tweaking/better scaling on their longshot and a functional barbed shot that doesnt lose dps on cast because of a massive cast time. Make it like rend, same cast time as your auto speed.

Warriors best skill is a dot, which also makes it extremely difficult for them to compete when there are several at a boss, and giant swing/sweeping blow are the worst dps skills in the game. They both need to use your auto speed, or be a static 1.5s cast like dbl to be usable.
    Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
    225 Rogue Toothpick
    215 Warrior Anubis

SERIOUS
    Full dg rogues dont exist
    Ascension

227+ Rogue
    221+ Mage
    200+ Warrior
    220+ Mage
    200 Rogue
    210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

The specific issue is losing the edge over other classes in terms of pvp fights. As we all know the rogue benefits are poison but with update currupted gardens we got lux jewels with great resistance. I don't do pvp ... but I asked this question because I was asked by some of the players in the clan.
    Thanx again.

The specific issue is losing the edge over other classes in terms of pvp fights. As we all know the rogue benefits are poison but with update currupted gardens we got lux jewels with great resistance. I don't do pvp ... but I asked this question because I was asked by some of the players in the clan.
    Thanx again.
    who is that?

the person who wrote that
    Send me your Questions!

Thanx again.
    pvp isnt balanced, rogues arent even the worst in it either, pvp is completely irrelevant to bossing and dps
    Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
    229 Druid

The rogues on your server must be terrible if they’re not getting every kill on proteus, gelebron and every mid-game raid. They can easily get BT kills if there are no OP druids about. Rangers and mages are the weakest right now. Neither will get kills over a rogue/dps druid with equivalent gear on ANYTHING.

If you give every toon a godly piece in every slot in an FFA, Druids win BT & Dhiothu, rogues win everything else.
    Here is truth. I think the rangers still have a good function with their balls and others. But why use a mage for dps if you have op rogues for it? This post is so ignorant. Rogue is the best class in the game
    "Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

Thanx again.
    The points in this ss are about as solid as the grammar Smh