Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue class

i want to open a discussion on ..rogue class and how the best dps class in the game lost its benefits with currupted gardens update.Need opinions and tell me what you think. Thanx.
I dont know. Not rogue.

However rogues are still op
Send me your Questions!

Im sorry lost their dps dominance? Gardens broke the game for rogues with their new rondels lol...rangers are the class that has been totaly left behind since the gardens update. Not rogues
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The rogues on your server must be terrible if they’re not getting every kill on proteus, gelebron and every mid-game raid. They can easily get BT kills if there are no OP druids about. Rangers and mages are the weakest right now. Neither will get kills over a rogue/dps druid with equivalent gear on ANYTHING.

If you give every toon a godly piece in every slot in an FFA, Druids win BT & Dhiothu, rogues win everything else.

The rogues on your server must be terrible if they’re not getting every kill on proteus, gelebron and every mid-game raid. They can easily get BT kills if there are no OP druids about. Rangers and mages are the weakest right now. Neither will get kills over a rogue/dps druid with equivalent gear on ANYTHING.

If you give every toon a godly piece in every slot in an FFA, Druids win BT & Dhiothu, rogues win everything else.
Not on any anything, mages are great on most Legacy Bosses, take osan, overlord, mono, other drag thats weak to fire, a fire mage could easily out dps rogues and druids... But yea its crazy to see how op rogues are having like what 6? great skills to cast :shock: where most classes have like 4 to the most thats useful or just dmg types and with bara and having one of most common lure, lure of assassins at most if not all raids.
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

Rogues need qs dmg to their bt rings and a qs dmg dino brace and then they will be balanced. Could give qs to dino dagger too
Is there any rogues with full dg?
No, none in the game yet.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Rogues need qs dmg to their bt rings and a qs dmg dino brace and then they will be balanced. Could give qs to dino dagger too
Is there any rogues with full dg?
No, none in the game yet.
offe, thats bad
Send me your Questions!