Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account name conflicted

Hello guys please help I have my facebook account I logged in with and it says username used and it gives me a random number and says would u like to use it I press ok and it keeps connecting and nothing happens pls help
And I have my brothers account he’s been trying to login in it says account name conflicted he says he doesn’t remember the name but he rembers user it’s blackjack can u pls help server is gwydion
And my facebook account is in balor and I also forgot the name how do I get them back pls respond thanks you

Re: Account name conflicted

Hello guys please help I have my facebook account I logged in with and it says username used and it gives me a random number and says would u like to use it I press ok and it keeps connecting and nothing happens pls help
And I have my brothers account he’s been trying to login in it says account name conflicted he says he doesn’t remember the name but he rembers user it’s blackjack can u pls help server is gwydion
And my facebook account is in balor and I also forgot the name how do I get them back pls respond thanks you
Try contacting Support. You can find the email on the official website or on forums
Send me your Questions!

Try contacting Support. You can find the email on the official website or on forums
Or right here! support@onethumbmobile.com
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Or right here! support@onethumbmobile.com
gj thx
Send me your Questions!