Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DAMAGE LIST ON 6* BOSSES

I like the idea of a DPS list. I would be nice to know. However, I don't think that would be a fair influence on drop distribution. Just look at the work ethic the player is putting in around the clan or around the server. Those that are too powerful already shouldn't be shut out from getting more powerful, but they also shouldn't be given every item for already being more powerful either.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

I like the idea of a DPS list. I would be nice to know. However, I don't think that would be a fair influence on drop distribution. Just look at the work ethic the player is putting in around the clan or around the server. Those that are too powerful already shouldn't be shut out from getting more powerful, but they also shouldn't be given every item for already being more powerful either.
Agreed.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I’ve thought about this for years. Mainly for fun though, and not to influence drop distribution. My idea was showing you your dmg percentage after the kill:

“...<exp amount> and <godly amount>. Your contribution: 12.4%.”

Or even a live feed like I think WoW has? I’ve never played but have seen snippets of raids.

Great idea.

Am proposing to make a damge list for 6* bosses or only 190+ 6* bosses.
would be nice to see how much damage every player does on eg bosses and see who deserves drops rolls or (points if dkp/akp system).
No one know it tho and it varies
Send me your Questions!