Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 150% event April fools

Amidst the doom and gloom, if this is an April fool joke, then I would say it is done in very bad taste. I hope VR is not that insensitive to all the sufferings in the real world and pull such a joke.
There’s no way the joke would be NO event.. If it is something April Fools (which I doubt) it would be more than a 150% exp event. VR aren’t THAT bad :lol:

Amidst the doom and gloom, if this is an April fool joke, then I would say it is done in very bad taste. I hope VR is not that insensitive to all the sufferings in the real world and pull such a joke.
There’s no way the joke would be NO event.. If it is something April Fools (which I doubt) it would be more than a 150% exp event. VR aren’t THAT bad :lol:
Exactly. As a socially responsible company, an April fool joke like that would be terrible for the company’s reputation.

Exactly. As a socially responsible company, an April fool joke like that would be terrible for the company’s reputation.
Exactly, it wouldnt mind if the April fools joke was also that the event would start on the 2nd like every other event that always starts on a weekend. Also double XP would be sweet.

Exactly, it wouldnt mind if the April fools joke was also that the event would start on the 2nd like every other event that always starts on a weekend. Also double XP would be sweet.
its be cool if they did an april fools joke. APRIL FOOLS GUYS ITS NOT 150% its actually 200% woooooooo (something like that)
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage