Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Event / Lockdown / COVID-19

Dear VR Support team,

First of all I would like to say thanks you very much for the last Dragon Event - it gave us something to do while most of us are at home these days.

The situation all over the world due to the COVID-19 Virus is really bad. A lot of people from different countries need to stay at home now due to the full lockdown.

During this difficult days, most of the games I play have been making all sort of events, for a week not for two days.
Considering these are special events going on, players have free time and nothing to do in ch. Dragon event was fun but make it longer just for this lockdown.
Don't worry, the coachman is dead. The horses are dead. The carriage is dead.

Re: New Event / Lockdown / COVID-19

My state went under a lockdown. I can assure you companies will find any possible way to stay open. They will find a product that somehow makes it a "essential" product and stay open. I drove to work today after Michigan shut down and I saw just as many people on the road as yesterday.

But rant aside, yes a dino and BT event would be terrific.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

I approve. We haven’t had an arcane event in some time and have never had a Dhiothu event. Either would be great during these weeks of boredom. Heck why not give every raid reduced spawn times?

A week long event would be even better.

Lets wait for my job to shutdown first. lol

Most of the other games I play are making events and the devs even sent mails to all their players showing they care and sent items too, wondering if ch will do the same.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Most of the other games I play are making events and the devs even sent mails to all their players showing they care and sent items too, wondering if ch will do the same.
From past experiences OTM didn't really like to show a "real life" presence anywhere in their company or in their game so they gotta be careful.

I think Thailand has gone into lockdown now so I’m not sure this is possible :(

It’s a shame because we currently have double the number of people sitting in the castle waiting for some bosses to kill. If we can still launch an extra long event it would probably be the most successful yet.

@difinitus are you guys locked down now?