Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Have you ever realized..

No, I never noticed it.
Spoiler!
I wouldn’t call it alcoholism or... crack. Because in the long run both make you weaker rather than stronger. :?
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

No, I never noticed it.
Spoiler!
I wouldn’t call it alcoholism or... crack. Because in the long run both make you weaker rather than stronger. :?
Well if you think about it, the more elixirs you drink, the stronger/higher level you get. The stronger/higher level you get the more you lose your true self to the power that comes with it... so you get more cocky and arrogant just like a drunk, and then you get addicted just like an alcoholic lmao
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

No, I never noticed it.
Spoiler!
Well if you think about it, the more elixirs you drink, the stronger/higher level you get. The stronger/higher level you get the more you lose your true self to the power that comes with it... so you get more cocky and arrogant just like a drunk, and then you get addicted just like an alcoholic lmao

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

lol lixing is definitely not an addiction; I will be happy when it’s over. (Yes there is a certain therapeutic satisfaction from it, but it’s tedious and boring without a fun group).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com