Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Have you ever realized..

No, I never noticed it.

Spoiler!
I wouldn’t call it alcoholism or... crack. Because in the long run both make you weaker rather than stronger. :?

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Angmar Reid wrote:No, I never noticed it.

Spoiler!
I wouldn’t call it alcoholism or... crack. Because in the long run both make you weaker rather than stronger. :?

Well if you think about it, the more elixirs you drink, the stronger/higher level you get. The stronger/higher level you get the more you lose your true self to the power that comes with it... so you get more cocky and arrogant just like a drunk, and then you get addicted just like an alcoholic lmao
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Zkills wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:No, I never noticed it.

Spoiler!

Well if you think about it, the more elixirs you drink, the stronger/higher level you get. The stronger/higher level you get the more you lose your true self to the power that comes with it... so you get more cocky and arrogant just like a drunk, and then you get addicted just like an alcoholic lmao

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

lol lixing is definitely not an addiction; I will be happy when it’s over. (Yes there is a certain therapeutic satisfaction from it, but it’s tedious and boring without a fun group).

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, CH Itemfinder Band