Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Incredibly rare sword

So I was lixing my warrior, and I find a lvl 129 5* blackstone i've never seen before by corrupted gardens entrance. I was able to solo it and this sword dropped (same name as mob). I've never seen this in my 6 years playing and was hoping to get more info on it, like hm it's worth, sell or keep etc. Already i've been offered a couple mil and gotten told it just sells between 250k and 4 mil. the proc does 5-8k dmg as i've found

Re: Incredibly rare sword

Its one of those unity 2018 "unique" items. The bosses for each item spawn very rarely, and you kill them for a 100% chance to get the item.

For the sword itself, its good for... being a sword...?
Its basically a better shadow aggy trident(same dmg, speed, ability+, stat+) w/proc
Proc isn't op as the percentage to land is low, and skills have a 0% chance of procing
As for it being an all class weapon, also not op, as it is VERY likely to be based off sword ability(idk for sure i never owned one), which would mean other classes will still miss a ton

All in all, you should sell it for as much as possible, I wouldn't keep it.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

it’s a good low level sword, that’s about it. It’s nothing more than a collectors item really because the visuals on the sword are very cool.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

So I was lixing my warrior, and I find a lvl 129 5* blackstone i've never seen before by corrupted gardens entrance. I was able to solo it and this sword dropped (same name as mob). I've never seen this in my 6 years playing and was hoping to get more info on it, like hm it's worth, sell or keep etc. Already i've been offered a couple mil and gotten told it just sells between 250k and 4 mil. the proc does 5-8k dmg as i've found

Anymore details like was it infront of the entrance or the first corner by the entrance? if anybody has more info on where exactly i can farm it pls share !!

The mob is on the right side of the CG entrance in the first corner, it'll be the mob the mob in the very back of that corner, (I have a pic on my insta of its exact location).

To be honest I haven't used the sword as an actual weapon but I love running around with it on my rogue since its an any class weapon.

I think its worth keeping if you are currently stable within the game but if you are in need of gold it could give you a nice boost. Also looking at your ss It could be worth using as a wep for maybe lvl 120-140.
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)