Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Verses drop rate

Ever thought about buffing the drop rate of verse 3? The problem is the sleatskean hoarders spawn so much and they can't drop it. Know someone who has been farming for 2 weeks without it and I'm on my 3rd day just for a measly level 60 quest?

Kind of ridiculous.

Nvm Hoarder actually JUST DROPPED ME THE PAGE (quest description doesn't say it can drop it but it actually can, odd).

I just turned in the quest and got an 80 armour boost for 5 minutes. 3 days of farming for that and 250 gold? You cant actually be serious lmao
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Verses drop rate

Dupe it
Yes teach me how
Last time I posted glitch I got banned
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Duping items is against the rules of the game. Not only does it hurt you, it hurts other players as well (as Nuada found out a while ago). Please don't dupe items...for your sake, and your fellow players sakes.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

This is one quest I advise actively avoiding. Obviously don't even mention cheating to complete this quest. Just never take it in the first place and actively drop all verses. The non-tradable drops, the very short time basically consumable reward and the amount of time needed to farm those drops combined together to make it something to avoid all contact with. Drop the quest if you have it and you can. Don't take the quest in the first place if it's possible, and maybe even start a petition to remove the quest entirely. I'm a huge advocate of quests and I love how much has been done to make quests broadly available at least up until level 150 or so, but this particular quest should be completely overhauled or removed.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.