Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza Returns!

Late as always to the party but why is the reward the exact same thing as last time? Not only does it cheapen the reward from last time but it cheapens this reward as well.
All that’s really needed is to create some new color scheme. Shouldn’t be too hard to do I imagine...

Honestly, from Dino to this can you all stop serving us the same content with slightly different text/skins? We can tell ._.

If you’re busy with war hammer tell us that, but giving us rewashed content on loop just so we put money into chests is getting on my nerves at least...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Are the prizes for each server or those 10 prizes are for all the servers?
The prizes are given to the top 10 on each server - Difinitus says in the announcement: "The rewards for each place for every server are as follows:"
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I came in first place last year...
What's the point in coming first again......????
why do the prizes have to be exactly the same?
Like can you make it fiery or something worth my time. I'm currently at 1200 ling's and I'm first on my server but why TF should I keep trying if I'm just going to get the same fashion???
Can I at least choose to get the 2nd place prize instead of first place prize?
I've come first place on every single competition on the world Crom and would like to keep my streak going, but why am I being rewarded the same crap for the hours I put in?

VR, you guys do know that in order to get first place in these competitions you have to put in like 8-12hrz everyday, just sitting there fishing... Can you guys at least take the feedback from your loyal players and make some changes.
This is ridiculous, it's been over 365 days and you still couldn't have even added a new particle??
Please, for the love of God, at least switch the 2nd place prize to the new first place prize so it's actually something new.
Last edited by Beheadeth Crom on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

where can i find the leaderboard fishing scores at
I think it's supposed to be under the Competition section of the Online Rankings, though logging in and checking it is only showing 2 users at the moment - so either it moved, or the updating is glitched.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yea, been doing the competition for a few hours now and now that I seen the prize I regret it. I'm done. Its just as pathetic as the Hats that ya'll put out every Holiday. Seriously need to get your stuff together. Clearly the creators of the game quit caring right after creating the Gardens. Every level after that is the same thing with a color change. Loss their ability to be creative or their care for the game. Would love to see higher levels for fishing holes. I'm at level 185 now and the highest fishing spot offers 180 all the way to 189. Its rare to get 185 to 189 waters so it makes leveling exhausting. Get your stuff together and get back to being great.
Gardens was mostly designed by OTM, everything after was designed by the new team VR. Not the same company, which probably explains the differences in both style and content (hail anime hair, rip).

I’m just starting to level my fishing, so not participating personally. All the same, I hope they redo the prizes before release. I think fishing related prizes are smart. Maybe instead make it a special rod, or different color fashion, etc...
There are a lot of simple prizes that can be played around with I imagine.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at