Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dino Event

#21
Zkills wrote:VR would make it so that the nukes have to be killed... they have basically implied they do not want any cheese methods to work on the nukes. That includes freezing (although during testing it was found freezing does not stop the nuke timer), root glitching, or pulling it way off to the side. They’re supposed to be apart of the raid, they’re not supposed to be cheesed completely out of the fight.


You sure do say a lot on behalf of VR when they haven't shared anything meaningful about their intentions in a long time. Their initial design philosophy could now have completley changed for all we know - but i'll leave my own speculations out of it.

It is strange though that you don't advocate for the removal of zerging the boss. Surely this eliminates most of the challenge if you can stack toons well beyond the intended number of participants? The Dhiothu skill that teleports players away from the boss arena should have zero cooldown, to ensure the boss cannot be cheesed by clans/servers that throw bodies at it. If you want to make the boss harder for every server besides yours, we can make the boss harder for Epona too.

The arguement that every toon attending the raid should be donned in Doch Gul auras with above average gear is farcical. The number of servers that can pull this off is minimal and i'm seriously curious whether anything that isn't Epona could pull it off semi-regularly. To design a boss that cannot be killed by 80% of the game is not only a waste of development time, but a failure to realise the content's potential. I sincerely hope VR would never be so stupid as to implement content that is unreachable by some for many months/years. It may be unreachable forever for some servers, with the outrageous player turnover they experience. An aboslute shambles of an arguement, that VR would be happy if only a minority of servers can enjoy it's newest raid content.
Last edited by DontBanMeRob on Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Dino Event

#22
Zkills wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:The problem is you keep embarrassing yourself by talking about things in theory instead of testing them out yourself like the rest of us do, that is why all the opinions you share regarding dino are absolutely hilarious guess it is same as listening what someone who has never even played the game thinks, but go on tell me more things about dino idk, clearly u know more then someone who has been killing it consistently for weeks now.

i am also amused by how you are so concerned about dino more then any other player here when you have no chance of participating in an actual dino kill and it is interesting how you said it is same difficulty as prot when you cant even access the floor prot is on, if only the mods would actually ban trolls.

Testing stuff out? What exactly have you tested that hasn’t already been done before? Lol. Have you tested to see if Dino can be killed legitimately, killing both nukes, using 26 individual Dg toons with well above average gear? Or are you and others just assuming it’s not possible. Sounds to me like you’re the one making stuff up without actually testing anything lol.

I’ve learned to not take anything you say seriously anymore. You always resort to the same weak argument that goes along the lines of “you’re not even endgame blah blah blah”. VR doesn’t care, and others aside from my self also have said it’s a weak argument for various reasons (besides, I’ve killed countless prots, idk who’s ass you’re pulling that false info from). I didn’t say prot was the same difficulty as Dino, I said Dino was basically a glorified version of prot prime... here we go again with you warping my words. Yet you sit there and call me a troll, asking for me to be banned by Robert forcing Difinitus to step forward and unban for the 10th time because it was an unjust ban.

You don’t need to actively be apart of Dino attempts to know about Dino the same way you don’t need a time machine to go back to World War 2 to know about World War 2.



I mean, a time machine would help tho O_o

Lots of facts of what actually happened gets warped over time.

Dodging orbs is a skill not a technique. You could be HORRIBLE at orbs and result in your good gear being worthless if you're constantly orbed/healing the boss. I can assure you orbs 100% do not make it anywhere as close to a prot raid. Orbs are half the battle. At some point not bashing prot or prime doesn't matter anymore, we just out dps the heal. Not landing a bash at dino has huge consequences. LARGE. It adds a cloak and a huge heal where melee can't hit anymore or they'll die.

Not being a dumb head and not moving West or East also isn't like prot either. You never have to move at prot. If a nuke gets loose you don't wanna be anywhere NEAR them so they can get rerooted.

Saying its anywhere near "like prot" is false.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

Re: Dino Event

#23
Ash A wrote:I mean, a time machine would help tho O_o

Lots of facts of what actually happened gets warped over time.

Dodging orbs is a skill not a technique. You could be HORRIBLE at orbs and result in your good gear being worthless if you're constantly orbed/healing the boss. I can assure you orbs 100% do not make it anywhere as close to a prot raid. Orbs are half the battle. At some point not bashing prot or prime doesn't matter anymore, we just out dps the heal. Not landing a bash at dino has huge consequences. LARGE. It adds a cloak and a huge heal where melee can't hit anymore or they'll die.

Not being a dumb head and not moving West or East also isn't like prot either. You never have to move at prot. If a nuke gets loose you don't wanna be anywhere NEAR them so they can get rerooted.

Saying its anywhere near "like prot" is false.

I mean, coming from a ranger, prot was a lot more than just sitting around. At least where I came from at the time bolas was required a lot, and you always had to be paying attention and moving around. Avoiding rotors, paying attention to the cloak, trying prevent the cloaks with lures, running from prot when it was chasing you. Of course Prot prime is now a rather outdated eg raid while Dino is still new so there will always be that difference. I moved less on Gele than I ever did for prot.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dino Event

#24
DontBanMeRob wrote:
Zkills wrote:VR would make it so that the nukes have to be killed... they have basically implied they do not want any cheese methods to work on the nukes. That includes freezing (although during testing it was found freezing does not stop the nuke timer), root glitching, or pulling it way off to the side. They’re supposed to be apart of the raid, they’re not supposed to be cheesed completely out of the fight.


You sure do say a lot on behalf of VR when they haven't shared anything meaningful about their intentions in a long time. Their initial design philosophy could now have completley changed for all we know - but i'll leave my own speculations out of it.

It is strange though that you don't advocate for the removal of zerging the boss. Surely this eliminates most of the challenge if you can stack toons well beyond the intended number of participants? The Dhiothu skill that teleports players away from the boss arena should have zero cooldown, to ensure the boss cannot be cheesed by clans/servers that throw bodies at it. If you want to make the boss harder for every server besides yours, we can make the boss harder for Epona too.

The arguement that every toon attending the raid should be donned in Doch Gul auras with above average gear is farcical. The number of servers that can pull this off is minimal and i'm seriously curious whether anything that isn't Epona could pull it off semi-regularly. To design a boss that cannot be killed by 80% of the game is not only a waste of development time, but a failure to realise the content's potential. I sincerely hope VR would never be so stupid as to implement content that is unreachable by some for many months/years. It may be unreachable forever for some servers, with the outrageous player turnover they experience. An aboslute shambles of an arguement, that VR would be happy if only a minority of servers can enjoy it's newest raid content.

Sent you a pm. I base my arguments off of what has been said, and I have reasons to back up those thoughts.

That was the whole point of the design of the raid... it’s supposed to be a progression boss, something clans had to work for over a long period of time of building up more Dg sets and obtaining better loot from bt/Gele vs simply killing it shortly after release. That’s what VR wanted for this raid, and the reason why is because VR won’t be able to push out content for quite some time because of their new game
Last edited by Zkills on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dino Event

#25
Zkills wrote:
DontBanMeRob wrote:
Zkills wrote:VR would make it so that the nukes have to be killed... they have basically implied they do not want any cheese methods to work on the nukes. That includes freezing (although during testing it was found freezing does not stop the nuke timer), root glitching, or pulling it way off to the side. They’re supposed to be apart of the raid, they’re not supposed to be cheesed completely out of the fight.


You sure do say a lot on behalf of VR when they haven't shared anything meaningful about their intentions in a long time. Their initial design philosophy could now have completley changed for all we know - but i'll leave my own speculations out of it.

It is strange though that you don't advocate for the removal of zerging the boss. Surely this eliminates most of the challenge if you can stack toons well beyond the intended number of participants? The Dhiothu skill that teleports players away from the boss arena should have zero cooldown, to ensure the boss cannot be cheesed by clans/servers that throw bodies at it. If you want to make the boss harder for every server besides yours, we can make the boss harder for Epona too.

The arguement that every toon attending the raid should be donned in Doch Gul auras with above average gear is farcical. The number of servers that can pull this off is minimal and i'm seriously curious whether anything that isn't Epona could pull it off semi-regularly. To design a boss that cannot be killed by 80% of the game is not only a waste of development time, but a failure to realise the content's potential. I sincerely hope VR would never be so stupid as to implement content that is unreachable by some for many months/years. It may be unreachable forever for some servers, with the outrageous player turnover they experience. An aboslute shambles of an arguement, that VR would be happy if only a minority of servers can enjoy it's newest raid content.

Sent you a pm. I base my arguments off of what has been said, and I have reasons to back up those thoughts.

That was the whole point of the design of the raid... it’s supposed to be a progression boss, something clans had to work for over a long period of time of building up more Dg sets and obtaining better loot from bt/Gele vs simply killing it shortly after release. That’s what VR wanted for this raid, and the reason why is because VR won’t be able to push out content for quite some time because of their new game

All of this is funny coming from someone that never contributed to any of epona’s dino kills xD .....and as far as its been.... “a kill’s a kill”
StormrageAwaken - Druid - level - 224
Dragonswrath - Ranger - level - 222

Clan AFFINITY

Server Epona

20 Dino kills

Top Dps druid of Epona
Top Melee hit
Top Skill hit

Re: Dino Event

#26
Stormrage wrote:
Zkills wrote:
DontBanMeRob wrote:
You sure do say a lot on behalf of VR when they haven't shared anything meaningful about their intentions in a long time. Their initial design philosophy could now have completley changed for all we know - but i'll leave my own speculations out of it.

It is strange though that you don't advocate for the removal of zerging the boss. Surely this eliminates most of the challenge if you can stack toons well beyond the intended number of participants? The Dhiothu skill that teleports players away from the boss arena should have zero cooldown, to ensure the boss cannot be cheesed by clans/servers that throw bodies at it. If you want to make the boss harder for every server besides yours, we can make the boss harder for Epona too.

The arguement that every toon attending the raid should be donned in Doch Gul auras with above average gear is farcical. The number of servers that can pull this off is minimal and i'm seriously curious whether anything that isn't Epona could pull it off semi-regularly. To design a boss that cannot be killed by 80% of the game is not only a waste of development time, but a failure to realise the content's potential. I sincerely hope VR would never be so stupid as to implement content that is unreachable by some for many months/years. It may be unreachable forever for some servers, with the outrageous player turnover they experience. An aboslute shambles of an arguement, that VR would be happy if only a minority of servers can enjoy it's newest raid content.

Sent you a pm. I base my arguments off of what has been said, and I have reasons to back up those thoughts.

That was the whole point of the design of the raid... it’s supposed to be a progression boss, something clans had to work for over a long period of time of building up more Dg sets and obtaining better loot from bt/Gele vs simply killing it shortly after release. That’s what VR wanted for this raid, and the reason why is because VR won’t be able to push out content for quite some time because of their new game

All of this is funny coming from someone that never contributed to any of epona’s dino kills xD .....and as far as its been.... “a kill’s a kill”

I’m just repeating what VR has said themselves because you guys clearly don’t understand lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dino Event

#27
Zkills wrote:
Stormrage wrote:
Zkills wrote:Sent you a pm. I base my arguments off of what has been said, and I have reasons to back up those thoughts.

That was the whole point of the design of the raid... it’s supposed to be a progression boss, something clans had to work for over a long period of time of building up more Dg sets and obtaining better loot from bt/Gele vs simply killing it shortly after release. That’s what VR wanted for this raid, and the reason why is because VR won’t be able to push out content for quite some time because of their new game

All of this is funny coming from someone that never contributed to any of epona’s dino kills xD .....and as far as its been.... “a kill’s a kill”

I’m just repeating what VR has said themselves because you guys clearly don’t understand lol.

They need to hire you
StormrageAwaken - Druid - level - 224
Dragonswrath - Ranger - level - 222

Clan AFFINITY

Server Epona

20 Dino kills

Top Dps druid of Epona
Top Melee hit
Top Skill hit

Re: Dino Event

#28
Amazing, zkills still trolling forums about dhino design. Imagine, raid needs 26 dg full dg sets plus one tank, to kill a boss. With How VR made pures drop rate, it cant be done this decade. He is a self proclaimed best 190 mage in epona, who pleaded vr to let him in dhino beta testing and made his toon level to 220. And now he knew everything about the raid design. Looks to me that he just wants US all to fail. He is all talkis and no action. Zkills, If you Really think the design is Really that good, make a toon, level up to 220 and get your dg, and lead a raid full of dg holders to kill dhino then come back here to tell US How it is done. Also do it far away from Epona please. Until you do that, everything you say about dhino is just trolling.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Re: Dino Event

#29
Gabee wrote:Amazing, zkills still trolling forums about dhino design. Imagine, raid needs 26 dg full dg sets plus one tank, to kill a boss. With How VR made pures drop rate, it cant be done this decade. He is a self proclaimed best 190 mage in epona, who pleaded vr to let him in dhino beta testing and made his toon level to 220. And now he knew everything about the raid design. Looks to me that he just wants US all to fail. He is all talkis and no action. Zkills, If you Really think the design is Really that good, make a toon, level up to 220 and get your dg, and lead a raid full of dg holders to kill dhino then come back here to tell US How it is done. Also do it far away from Epona please. Until you do that, everything you say about dhino is just trolling.

Your mindset on pures is slightly flawed because of how Epona distributes their gear. Might as well take a decade to get 26 people in Dg on Epona with how spread out pures are lmao. Plus they have a bunch of good gear on admittedly poorly setup toons. Other servers are pumping out Dg sets at a decent rate for well geared players, especially with the recent arcane events.

Didn’t plead once to be in beta. I was unexpectedly randomly invited one day
Image

And they made everyone 220 so everyone could contribute to the testing of the boss since so many people weren’t logging. Bizarre how frequently people come up with these false stories about me in attempt to make me look bad lol. It’s almost sad.

I mean, what VR had envisioned for dino was great. Finally a true challenge that really tested clans, something this game needed. It seems more to me that you just hate any form of challenge and would rather want easy cheese mechanics. Challenge is fun, but you actually have to experience challenge in order to actually see that instead of always taking the easy route.

Lol I’ve always been known as an extremely persistent person with a “never quit” mentality. I’d rather try and fail over and over and over until I win versus simply give up or take the easy route (flash backs to Dark Souls 3 nameless king on NG+4 or my college precalc class...). If I found the time and energy to get to endgame once again (very busy now days with college) I would be the same with Dino, and I would try and try and try until I know I’m 100% sure it’s either possible or not (although sadly many people quit at things far too easily/quickly which makes it tough). The whole point is to actually test the raid instead of cheesing it. Besides, I’m not even talking about the changes Dino needs. I’m talking about what VR had envisioned for dino and why I agree with it.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dino Event

#30
I challenge you , to make a 220 toon in full dg on any server and kill dhino, before you say any word about the boss.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Zkills and 28 guests