Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mono event plz

I hope they make another area global that isn't used much and put the witch there, along with turning it into a pvp area. The arena is too small I reckon. Whatever they do with it it's good endgame content
I think the only map that is largely unused is Fingals Cave, except for one point in the questline and the pirate cove (farming pirates/first dl boss).

I personally would rather see the Arena get a major revamp. Multiple entrances, more demolished structures scattered around a bigger area, etc.
fo'sure mate revamping the arena would be the ideal scenario, something massive like the coliseum in Rome would be great but do I think that would ever happen? Not really. I was thinking the west side of finals cave where they use to put the event bosses would be a great place, make that whole area global with pvp and stick the global boss there. Theres one quest there where u have to kill those 3 people, that could be moved to the east side or kept in the pvp area for
that little extra excitement, it seems to work well in other games but does CH suit having quests in pvp zones? Idk

I hope they make another area global that isn't used much and put the witch there, along with turning it into a pvp area. The arena is too small I reckon. Whatever they do with it it's good endgame content
I think the only map that is largely unused is Fingals Cave, except for one point in the questline and the pirate cove (farming pirates/first dl boss).

I personally would rather see the Arena get a major revamp. Multiple entrances, more demolished structures scattered around a bigger area, etc.
fo'sure mate revamping the arena would be the ideal scenario, something massive like the coliseum in Rome would be great but do I think that would ever happen? Not really. I was thinking the west side of finals cave where they use to put the event bosses would be a great place, make that whole area global with pvp and stick the global boss there. Theres one quest there where u have to kill those 3 people, that could be moved to the east side or kept in the pvp area for
that little extra excitement, it seems to work well in other games but does CH suit having quests in pvp zones? Idk
Any global area would have to be its own map, and VR wouldn't be able to easily take a chunk out of an existing map and turn it into a new one. Turning all of Fingals Cave into a global area would mean moving a bunch of quests and mobs to other maps, since having quests in a global map would be a bad idea (19 servers worth of new players trying to compete with each other for the quests would be a nightmare).

I feel like expanding the arena would be a lot easier than trying to split Fingals cave into two maps, which would require redesigning both of them. It worked for the sewers, since there were very few connections between the two halves to begin with, but for a massive cavern it ain't gonna be easy.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Lets add another witch to the raid so when we stop killing her, she will have some company
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo