Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mount/Pet refunds

I know the shop refunds 50% mounts and pets, but I bought mine using bounty tokens anyone have experience with getting prizes back through support for their pets/mounts. I got a lvl 3 bwn hare and never used it its much worse than I had hoped and significantly worse than I thought. I've used my bwn elk but now I realize tier 4 is a better investment. I'm mostly interested in the pet refund but if anyone knows whether support is against such refunds or if they do them I would appreciate the insight as I may or may not wright a ticket if I'm gonna be wasting my time.

Re: Mount/Pet refunds

If you made an accidental purchase, such as buying the wrong type or color, and report it to the Support Team within the first couple of days then they will be able to assist you in obtaining a full refund. If after a period of time you have decided to change to something else or you just never used the pet, you can obtain 50% refund using the shop NPC.

I know the shop refunds 50% mounts and pets, but I bought mine using bounty tokens anyone have experience with getting prizes back through support for their pets/mounts. I got a lvl 3 bwn hare and never used it its much worse than I had hoped and significantly worse than I thought. I've used my bwn elk but now I realize tier 4 is a better investment. I'm mostly interested in the pet refund but if anyone knows whether support is against such refunds or if they do them I would appreciate the insight as I may or may not wright a ticket if I'm gonna be wasting my time.
Pets and mounts that are bought with bounty tokens can be returned at the same places where mounts/pets are normally purchased with their tokens. I’d recommend sending in a Support ticket just in case they can give you a full refund, but otherwise you should be able to get one token back from the lvl 3 pet.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If you made an accidental purchase, such as buying the wrong type or color, and report it to the Support Team within the first couple of days then they will be able to assist you in obtaining a full refund. If after a period of time you have decided to change to something else or you just never used the pet, you can obtain 50% refund using the shop NPC.
Thanks Difs, as I posted earlier I obtained my mount and pet with bounty tokens I know the shop will refund me pet or mount tokens but is it possible to get the bounty tokens back? I would need bounty tokens as I can't get anything with two mount or pet tokens but I can pool my bounty's together to get something.

Thanks Difs, as I posted earlier I obtained my mount and pet with bounty tokens I know the shop will refund me pet or mount tokens but is it possible to get the bounty tokens back? I would need bounty tokens as I can't get anything with two mount or pet tokens but I can pool my bounty's together to get something.
Yeh, its anoyying. I miss bought a elk when i meant to buy a lion. But kept it. Its acctualy very good.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

I made a mistake with my phoenix ;-;

It was multiple mistakes on the same pet at the same time, do they refund you multiple mistakes or just one mistake per event?
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

It was multiple mistakes on the same pet at the same time, do they refund you multiple mistakes or just one mistake per event?
I believe I saw somewhere that Support limits their refunds to once or twice per month. If you sent in a ticket and needed multiple things refunded at once, they might only do one at a time. You can try sending in another support ticket after the new year and see if they are able to help you again then.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I believe I saw somewhere that Support limits their refunds to once or twice per month. If you sent in a ticket and needed multiple things refunded at once, they might only do one at a time. You can try sending in another support ticket after the new year and see if they are able to help you again then.
I mean technically it was one thing ;_; not different items.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

I mean technically it was one thing ;_; not different items.
Ok well you have your answer
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.