Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Drevins dreaded body double...I'm at a loss here...

I dont remember this ever being a repeatable quest...it doesnt specify it is....yet its had me go back to Danil the fleat multiple times. Any help would be appreciated before i accept this quest for a 3rd time in a row taking me nowhere else. For the record I'm well above the level of quest mobs so it should just be taking me to the next step after I've done each quest once. I'm noticing quite a few errors in combat and questing that were not behaving like this prior to last reset.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Drevins dreaded body double...I'm at a loss here...

Yes, this does happen. What i did and what you need to do is finish it a 3rd time and then when it shows the menu to accept the quest again leave and shut the game and then go strait back in. It will cut the loop and then you can continue the game as is.

However if in the worst come to the worst you will need to email support or post on the support topic feed

Thanks,
Vickstar123
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Yes, this does happen. What i did and what you need to do is finish it a 3rd time and then when it shows the menu to accept the quest again leave and shut the game and then go strait back in. It will cut the loop and then you can continue the game as is.

However if in the worst come to the worst you will need to email support or post on the support topic feed

Thanks,
Vickstar123
I mean I dont even really need to do these quests at all since I'm not really getting much xp as it is since I'm 10 lvls above the mobs and there is no huge reward at the end of this metaphorical rainbow. It's more of a nuisance that every time they do something it causes a ripple effect. Last month it was fishing, now its combat and quests being jacked up. What if I skipped over the sentinel fall quest. I would have nothing to do besides lix or do this same quest which gives very little xp.

Hm I don’t remember the quest name. Where is it located, what quest chain is it apart of, and what does it specifically have you do? Might ring a bell for me, I’ve done every quest/quest line in the game and am familiar with all of them apart from the sewer portion of the OW quest line and the CG faction quest line as I’ve only completed those once.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Hm I don’t remember the quest name. Where is it located, what quest chain is it apart of, and what does it specifically have you do? Might ring a bell for me, I’ve done every quest/quest line in the game and am familiar with all of them apart from the sewer portion of the OW quest line and the CG faction quest line as I’ve only completed those once.
It's the sewers quest. I figured it out. Had to go to a different map. Just dont recall the way quest was done like that before. Might be wrong but given all the bugs in game I wouldnt be shocked I'm right.

It's the sewers quest. I figured it out. Had to go to a different map. Just dont recall the way quest was done like that before. Might be wrong but given all the bugs in game I wouldnt be shocked I'm right.
Ah ok. I need to do the sewer quest line again to become more familiar with it
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge