Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bonus XP right over the Christmas days poor choice.

This game is for all ages not just children who spend all day opening their presents and enjoying them.
There are people who only see family members a few times a years because they live far away or work a lot.
There are families who have religious beliefs and will be very busy.
Of course parent or older players who need to cook and look after other family members.
I’m sure there are many other reasons why the 3 main days of Christmas are a very busy time.

I really am not sure why VR would add something like bonus XP exactly over these days, is there any way to change this?
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Re: Bonus XP right over the Christmas days poor choice.

This game is for all ages not just children who spend all day opening their presents and enjoying them.
There are people who only see family members a few times a years because they live far away or work a lot.
There are families who have religious beliefs and will be very busy.
Of course parent or older players who need to cook and look after other family members.
I’m sure there are many other reasons why the 3 main days of Christmas are a very busy time.

I really am not sure why VR would add something like bonus XP exactly over these days, is there any way to change this?
Mike the reason they do this is for that very reason. They can claim to have given us double xp and players wont be getting the benefits at the same time. Duno what you guys think but just putting it out there
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

I agree it’s unfortunate for some but at lease some will benefit from it. Better than not having an xp event at all. They just had one of these event. It’s very uncommon for this game to have two this close to one another. I can’t complain about that. I’m going to be super busy with family during the xp event and hopefully I’ll catch the event the next time around. This could be an example of VR possibly giving us more xp events in the future. I sure hope so. Merry Christmas!
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

I agree it’s unfortunate for some but at lease some will benefit from it. Better than not having an xp event at all. They just had one of these event. It’s very uncommon for this game to have two this close to one another. I can’t complain about that. I’m going to be super busy with family during the xp event and hopefully I’ll catch the event the next time around. This could be an example of VR possibly giving us more xp events in the future. I sure hope so. Merry Christmas!
Yeh, also generaly new players will be children so they will benefit and the VR probs (not confirmed) want them to benefit more than high levels to bridge the gap.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Honestly I was really excited to see it be a thing, even if the timing means that some people may take advantage of it - I'd rather see it during a busy time than not at all. Yes, I know some people won't be able to take full advantage of it - I have family stuff as well, but the fact that some people will be able to makes up for that imo.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Honestly I was really excited to see it be a thing, even if the timing means that some people may take advantage of it - I'd rather see it during a busy time than not at all. Yes, I know some people won't be able to take full advantage of it - I have family stuff as well, but the fact that some people will be able to makes up for that imo.
Yes, the timing is bad but that doent matter. Just be greatful because i know i am greatful for this. We moan and moan about them not putting in any game changes or updates but they have now so lets relax its Christmas and just accept it and its fine:) thanks.