Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sticking true to the Norse mythology.

The mythology is Celtic (European) not Norse,
Del riata was apart of Alba (Scotland)

If you’ve been following the story of celticheroes it’s all been leading up to crom and we all know he’s meant to be chained up under rath paras and now we’re in the gardens of the palace :0
Also, random dragon.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

The mythology is Celtic (European) not Norse,
Del riata was apart of Alba (Scotland)

If you’ve been following the story of celticheroes it’s all been leading up to crom and we all know he’s meant to be chained up under rath paras and now we’re in the gardens of the palace :0
Also, random dragon.
Dragons plural. We have Aggragoth, Mordris, Dhiothu, and a dozen others (Synak Sunclaw, Ythair Sunscale, etc). None of them seem to be tied to any mythology as far as I can tell, outside of the fantasy element :?

Not that I'm complaining - trying to lock a game into being completely dedicated to a single mythology can be quite challenging, especially as staff members (such as Design members) come and go over the years.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The Jotuns in Lirs are from Norse mythology. An area dedicated to Norse mythology is definitely possible and could fit well with the game considering Norse mythology has been in the game for many years already
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I don't see why we couldn't explore the Norse pantheon and Scandinavian folklore. Taranis (meaning "Thunderer") could easily be seen as the Celtic version of Thor, a Norse deity.

It really allows us to open up the possibilities and realms we could explore.
To the drawing board!

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Let’s hope we finish the Celtic story before we venture off onto distant lands lol
Well considering Crom will simply respawn everytime he dies, technically it’ll never finish lmao.