Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: It’s exam season!

I‘ve skipped out on most of the Normal College Experience (TM). College classes in high school, trade school, the right field, and self-teaching all meant that I didn’t really see the benefit of college (who wants massive piles of debt anyways ;) ). However, I’ve taken enough college classes to know their challenge lol, so good luck!!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I‘ve skipped out on most of the Normal College Experience (TM). College classes in high school, trade school, the right field, and self-teaching all meant that I didn’t really see the benefit of college (who wants massive piles of debt anyways ;) ). However, I’ve taken enough college classes to know their challenge lol, so good luck!!
That seems decent, but I’m gonna need a bachelors/masters degree to get to where I wanna be lol. Going to a community college for generals and then transferring out to a University is what I’m doing. It’s an extremely smart move and idk why everyone does it lol (cheaper and better student support).

It’s not that the classes are hard... the way I see it nothing with a textbook to go off of is hard. It’s just the grind that sucks lol. What is hard though is trying to take these math classes and trying to apply them to my own life where I already know I’ll never ever make use of this s**t again lmao. Only classes that I’ve taken where I’ve been able to apply them to my own life have been macro/microeconomics, statistics, and psychology. The rest are like useless junk in my way lmao
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Aww, but calculus is so much fun :)
Only if your mind is suited for that sort of stuff and you go on to be a mathematician, engineer, or physicist lol. Never been a math person, anything beyond basic Algebra (which I took way back in 7th grade) is pretty much useless. Always been a strategical/analytical minded person, and it’s definitely my strong suit.

I don’t enjoy relearning knowledge that’s already been discovered and put to use what can be found inside a text book. I like coming up with my own knowledge that’s unique to me and then sharing what I know with others.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

That seems decent, but I’m gonna need a bachelors/masters degree to get to where I wanna be lol. Going to a community college for generals and then transferring out to a University is what I’m doing. It’s an extremely smart move and idk why everyone does it lol (cheaper and better student support).

It’s not that the classes are hard... the way I see it nothing with a textbook to go off of is hard. It’s just the grind that sucks lol. What is hard though is trying to take these math classes and trying to apply them to my own life where I already know I’ll never ever make use of this s**t again lmao. Only classes that I’ve taken where I’ve been able to apply them to my own life have been macro/microeconomics, statistics, and psychology. The rest are like useless junk in my way lmao
Yeh, im still in school its so bad. Legit cant move without getting homework.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Yeah semester is over now. Finished the class with an A
Grats! That’s way better than I would ever do :lol:
You can do just as well :) Perseverance is key... I’m probably just as good at math as you are. Most I can do consistently is “here’s a problem, find X” :lol:

Yeah semester is over now. Finished the class with an A
Grats! That’s way better than I would ever do :lol:
You can do just as well :) Perseverance is key... I’m probably just as good at math as you are. Most I can do consistently is “here’s a problem, find X” :lol:
Haha, those are fun... for the most part. You’re probably right, though. I just find it harder to have the perseverance to solve problems with logarithms and all that jazz (facepalm).
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.