Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which server is the most new player friendly?

Never mind, RUN!!! Get away while you still have you sanity!
(Lol the rest of us tend to be alright)
You wield the elephant hammer and faced off evil sparkle squirrels and you want to run???
It's not about fighting and winning it's about not descending into the chaos and walking away only slightly the worse for wear.
Wait a min here
why do i feel as tho that quote is aimed at me :cry:
mind dont you love me anymore?
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

Re: Which server is the most new player friendly?

You wield the elephant hammer and faced off evil sparkle squirrels and you want to run???
It's not about fighting and winning it's about not descending into the chaos and walking away only slightly the worse for wear.
Wait a min here
why do i feel as tho that quote is aimed at me :cry:
mind dont you love me anymore?
Nooooo, that wasn’t aimed at you at all. You’re still my favorite crazy fire mage...

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Re: Wich server is the most new player friendly?

Any of them
This is the correct answer.

Players will only promote the servers they like (usually their own) with questions like these. Asking for more specific questions about the server policies will help better if you're choosing a server.
This is not true at all. I'm on lir and I'm saying right now, even though i play there, it's definitely not the best choice. Probably bottom 3 in my opinion. There's other servers I don't care for but certainly people who help more than on lir. Correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation with that being said. Not trying to sound rude or anything but the question wasn't vague at all. Some servers just have a friendlier environment. Some servers all people do is gripe at each other. Any server has someone willing to help you, if you ask, but most the time you are just non stop leveling to 150 or so before anyone really cares at all what you do because at that point you can outlock them on some bosses and take what they want. So of course they will be friendly if you join them. They usually are just rude if you refuse to group.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Wich server is the most new player friendly?

Which server is the most friendly?
Arawn: has 3 big clans that can kill all bosses. Resurgance, Dragon souls and memento Mori.
Herne: not een going to comment
Others: i dont know others can comment below on what they would put as a summary
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.