Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Epona AH

How rich is your auction house? Epona s AH got 30 red and purple crowns, 45 red purple horns, 45 red purple urns posted by one person.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Re: Epona AH

I really don’t think it’s a topic that should have been started as majority of the servers are dominant and not even allowed to sell gear drops in AH! On top of that there is a YouTube channel hosted by Mr Scar that shows far more then all that you just listed.. but in bank
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

They are owned by a single player, If a clan bank is stolen in Epona, we would know, they are duped items being sold in AH.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

That sounds too good to be true...I’d be careful buying those items if I were you, otherwise if they were duped, then you’d just be losing your money.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

That sounds too good to be true...I’d be careful buying those items if I were you, otherwise if they were duped, then you’d just be losing your money.
The person could have genuinely obtained all of those drops over a long period of time and just now decided it was time to clear the bank for some cash. The person is only selling purples and reds so they might simply play a rogue and warrior. Getting crowns and various other dl items from rolling really isn’t that hard lol.

VR can simply check where those drops came from, and until then people shouldn’t jump to a conclusion based off of assumptions. Wait for the facts
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

That’s true. It could have been obtained over a long period of time. I’ve collected items on different servers and that’s all. Hardly play. When I do log on I sometimes get questioned about who I am and how do I have what I have lol it’s just I buy stuff from time to time. But you never know as a couple of servers have done the gold glitch and duplicated items. These days you never know...
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

The person could have genuinely obtained all of those drops over a long period of time and just now decided it was time to clear the bank for some cash. The person is only selling purples and reds so they might simply play a rogue and warrior. Getting crowns and various other dl items from rolling really isn’t that hard lol.

VR can simply check where those drops came from, and until then people shouldn’t jump to a conclusion based off of assumptions. Wait for the facts
I just want to get ahead of the curve haha, just in case those items were duped. I don't really want to see another mass of complaints coming in about being "unfairly banned".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they were duped, or even that it is likely...just that it does look a little bit suspicious.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!