Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Opinions on Economy on all the worlds

What is with y'all's servers? Lol

Chests are 20-25k in morrigan lol. Apparently relatively cheap compared to most servers. Super knowledge elixirs have been selling for 2k. The only more expensive item I've noticed in morrigan is restoration pots. About 200-250g per compared to 100-150g per that I've seen from other servers.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Chests are 25k on Epona. Exps are completely worthless along with most elixirs. Most people simply give exps away (like me lol) because they’re impossible to sell. Heroic exps and super combos have stable demand, but it’s hard to pinpoint what they’re exactly worth because you can’t trust the auction house on Epona since everyone always tries to overprice everything in there lol. Overall we have a massive supply of plat items for everything besides the usual heroic combos. Eggs and seeds usually sell for around 1m with the new horse egg things selling for a little more.

As for the rest of the economy, Epona is a free server meaning you can sell any piece of raid gear or quest items you get/have. Makes gold very valuable which is why so many people buy chests, since gold is now an option you can use to gear your character to the max. Pures are usually the standard used to determine where the value of gold is at in free servers, and on Epona they sell for 9m each.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Chests are 25k on Epona. Exps are completely worthless along with most elixirs. Most people simply give exps away (like me lol) because they’re impossible to sell. Heroic exps and super combos have stable demand, but it’s hard to pinpoint what they’re exactly worth because you can’t trust the auction house on Epona since everyone always tries to overprice everything in there lol. Overall we have a massive supply of plat items for everything besides the usual heroic combos. Eggs and seeds usually sell for around 1m with the new horse egg things selling for a little more.

As for the rest of the economy, Epona is a free server meaning you can sell any piece of raid gear or quest items you get/have. Makes gold very valuable which is why so many people buy chests, since gold is now an option you can use to gear your character to the max. Pures are usually the standard used to determine where the value of gold is at in free servers, and on Epona they sell for 9m each.
Sounds decent, as my thoughts are is that you shouldnt sell drops, they should be going to clan bank to help others?

What is with y'all's servers? Lol

Chests are 20-25k in morrigan lol. Apparently relatively cheap compared to most servers. Super knowledge elixirs have been selling for 2k. The only more expensive item I've noticed in morrigan is restoration pots. About 200-250g per compared to 100-150g per that I've seen from other servers.
hmm seems odd about the restos, maybe is because they are in high demand at the moment? is that so? anyhow ive been looking at starting at some server and its coming to my mind i want a cheap server, since i dont spend irl money, i dont get as much gold as someone who would buy plat would, and i also dont have that amount of time where i can farm for several hours, i just wanna boss and help others.

Gwydion’s economy has stabilised a little after the recent double plat. Chests sell at 40-45k, super knows at 3.5k, bounty pledges at 1k, hastes at 4k and all the non combo lixes at 1k per. Super combos, if you find a seller :3 sell for 8-10k per and hero combos sell for 20-25k per :shock: Resto’s go for 200-250 gold per.
Pet token prices have dropped significantly( although not surprisingly) to 35k pet and mount tokens still go for 80-100k :(
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless