Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unlinking facebook

Just noticed on Facebook settings there's an option to unlink Celtic Heroes from that account. I got to it via settings>apps and website>logged in with Facebook. Will this actually unlink my account? Scared to try it incase it deleted the whole thing

Re: Unlinking facebook

I believe it will cause issues, yes. You can try contacting Support, and they might be able to help switch you over from Facebook linking. I wouldn't recommend unlinking it now, but I've never tried (linking to FB or unlinking).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If you un-link your Facebook account within the Facebook settings, it does not communicate with us that you have done so.

If you do this method, you will be unable to log back into Celtic Heroes unless you re-link using the same Facebook account.

You can always submit a ticket to Support if you wish to log-in using a username/password or if you are unable to log in using Facebook.

If you un-link your Facebook account within the Facebook settings, it does not communicate with us that you have done so.

If you do this method, you will be unable to log back into Celtic Heroes unless you re-link using the same Facebook account.

You can always submit a ticket to Support if you wish to log-in using a username/password or if you are unable to log in using Facebook.
I got curious and actually just tried it right now (glad it didn't delete my account). It's relinked now but I wanted to know so I can use this method when Google play and game centre log-in become available.

I've submitted a ticket asking support to allow me to use my username and password again but they said they dont offer that option...

Its extremely inconvenient to use facebook to log in because you have to type in your user and pass every time and when it changed the username on the login screen to your facebook name it still doesnt let you "continue" straight into the game- you still have to type in your FB username/password

How hard can it be to just set an option so player can revert back to logging in with their CH account details?

I mailed support and was told this was not supported?

I mailed support and was told this was not supported?
I'll get some more info from you in PMs.