Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server gai lag

Hi, how has noone addressed this yet.
Servers are laggy af please fix, cant hotswap correctly, actually thats about it.

Re: Server gai lag

Its probably about the server murge that happend before or they could have been testing new idears in game
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Its probably about the server murge that happend before or they could have been testing new idears in game. If you want a live feed just follow my band group. Its on my profile jsut click 'website'and it take you there.
What servers got merged?

Its probably about the server murge that happend before or they could have been testing new idears in game. If you want a live feed just follow my band group. Its on my profile jsut click 'website'and it take you there.
What servers got merged?
You don't remember Tintagel? The other server that's been around since 2011? It's been a barren wasteland since release - literally not a single player has ever logged onto it. Obviously they merged that in with Epona last week.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

What servers got merged?
You don't remember Tintagel? The other server that's been around since 2011? It's been a barren wasteland since release - literally not a single player has ever logged onto it. Obviously they merged that in with Epona last week.
I know your joking right now but I'm actually thinking, wait what tintagel server. On another note, exploring a wasteland map sounds so much fun. I can picture a map set in the future with gelebrons Tower in ruins everywhere with camps of Blackstone about the place