Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sticking true to the Norse mythology.

I wonder if the dev's are ever going to consider introducing Norse gods? Because this game was based off nordic mythology... hrungrir is a jotun in norse mythology, a fun fact for those who did not know. i just think it would be a really interesting twist to introduce to ch if the norse gods were a heavier influence of the game.. Really, where is Thor? We need mjölnir, imagine a drop that was empowered by the god of thunder? i think this concept is missed out on too greatly because of the constant focus on new enemies. looking for a good conversation from the community on this.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: Sticking true to the Norse mythology.

It is actually based off of Celtic mythology which is different from Norse mythology. But that being said, if they ever did add in a zone that was focused around the Jotuns, it could easily incorporate their gods, which would be Norse.
This would be very interesting. A new enemy, perhaps? I’ve always wanted to see what Vikings would look like in this game. It would make sense, honestly.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

It is actually based off of Celtic mythology which is different from Norse mythology. But that being said, if they ever did add in a zone that was focused around the Jotuns, it could easily incorporate their gods, which would be Norse.
This would be very interesting. A new enemy, perhaps? I’ve always wanted to see what Vikings would look like in this game. It would make sense, honestly.
More beards. Like I’m talking Gandalf would be envious beards. Also, any zone they enter instantly becomes a bar fight area.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

More beards. Like I’m talking Gandalf would be envious beards. Also, any zone they enter instantly becomes a bar fight area.
Like these beards?
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Like these beards?
Yas, but less of the hipster and Scruffu Swaggins, and more of the long epic luxuriousness you expect from Vikings. Also axes, loads of axes.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Like these beards?
Oh Lord have mercy lol
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.