Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Glitched EG bosses wasted lixes

Call me cheap, but when a boss glitches and we have to reset and 1 or 2 Heroic combos and pots are wasted then as a good will I thought support would replace the lixes and pots... How silly of me to think they could replace my consumables. After mailing them a few days later my reply was thank you for notifying them but they can't replace my lixes and pots... I don't get why they can't replace pixels on a screen... Anyone know why this is they are happy to take our money and gold but can't do acts of good will?...

Re: Glitched EG bosses wasted lixes

It’s likely because they can’t tell who genuinely lost their elixirs from a glitch and those who are just trying to get some free elixirs. I don’t know if they have a way of telling how your elixirs were exactly lost, and for all they know you all could have simply just normally wiped on the boss. The best you can do is report it so they can fix it because the only time you’ll see them give elixirs back is when there is a widespread known issue that’s affected many players like servers breaking.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I bought 20 heroic combos for my lock rogue to level it up, two of them glitched didnt give extra xp because I still had normal lix running, and one of them disappeared after I logged off 5 minutes in. I messaged them because I spent real money on plat to buy these, they didnt message me back or 0 reply, it's been a few months, should I forget now? Basically they stole my money on a very small scale. Not enough for me to go hungry, still very cheap and theft is theft, ignoring my mail. Atleast you got a response. Anyways GL

I bought 20 heroic combos for my lock rogue to level it up, two of them glitched didnt give extra xp because I still had normal lix running, and one of them disappeared after I logged off 5 minutes in. I messaged them because I spent real money on plat to buy these, they didnt message me back or 0 reply, it's been a few months, should I forget now? Basically they stole my money on a very small scale. Not enough for me to go hungry, still very cheap and theft is theft, ignoring my mail. Atleast you got a response. Anyways GL
How did they steal your money if you just admitted that you had a normal lix running, was your decision to consume the combo while that was active.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

How did they steal your money if you just admitted that you had a normal lix running, was your decision to consume the combo while that was active.
Because if you are using a normal super lix, and then decide to use a heroic after, then the heroic takes over automatically, you knew that right? Go use a super attack lix then use a heroic and lmk.

Because if you are using a normal super lix, and then decide to use a heroic after, then the heroic takes over automatically, you knew that right? Go use a super attack lix then use a heroic and lmk.
A heroic combo only overrides another heroic.
Again, ur fault not theirs, literally explaining to us what ur doing wrong lmao
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Idt you're following, cause what I'm doing has worked multiple other times except the two, but whatever.

Idt you're following, cause what I'm doing has worked multiple other times except the two, but whatever.
Doesn't heroic override that underneath? Lol. And if it already is heroic and ur using a hc it doesn't activate that specific lix. Also maybe it's the hotbar glitch?
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Combos work differently than individual elixirs I’m pretty sure. For example, heroic elixirs have no effect when used while a super combo is active so you have to use the heroic elixir before you use a super combo if you want the added effect of the heroic. So in your case you already had a normal elixir running (or atleast that’s what you made it sound like) and tried to use a heroic combo while that super elixir was active, and because combos act differently you lost out on the extra hp the heroic combo would have given you. Long story short, I assume combos can’t override active individual elixirs and individual elixirs can’t override active combos (don’t care to test your situation because I don’t want to waste combos lol, but I know my example is true).

As for the elixirs randomly disappearing after logging out, that’s been a known issue that I think has been fixed. Idk tbh. Happened to me a lot when I was trying to lix. I would log out whenever I accidentally pulled too many mobs and sometimes my elixirs would completely disappear upon logging back in. Hasn’t happened in a long time though.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge