Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Winter Event

@Difinitus, when is the winter/christmas event starting?
Will there be one at all?
Thanks in advance.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Re: Winter Event

Has there ever not been a winter event?

I'd like to know if they plan on holding another event during christmas weekend, similar to arcane annihilation or if there will be double plat.
Yea throw in extra bounty would be nice, or maybe some new are in the works.
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

We are working on something for Yule this year; some things are returning this year and some things will be new!

More details will come later!
Looking forward to it!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

We are working on something for Yule this year; some things are returning this year and some things will be new!

As long as we get a hat, I'll put my torches and pitchfork back in storage :D :lol:

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

As long as we get a hat, I'll put my torches and pitchfork back in storage :D :lol:
Facts, hat quests please. I was hoping for a Halloween one this year but nah no quest. Lame.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

It would be great to get a better idea on when this will be, I really hope you're not planning on releasing it on Christmas Day like you did with the Halloween event... Just like a little bit of snow and some chests would be great at least through December (please get rid of dark castle ♥).
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

It would be great to get a better idea on when this will be, I really hope you're not planning on releasing it on Christmas Day like you did with the Halloween event... Just like a little bit of snow and some chests would be great at least through December (please get rid of dark castle ♥).
Honestly I think we would be fine without the snow, or atleast I would be fine without the snow lol. I’m not a huge fan of the tone changers like this halloween one or the snowy one they do every winter. It gets put over everything including fashion effects and it makes everything less attractive. Plus we all know the snow won’t go away for a few months and by the time it does go away everyone will have been sick of it for a while lol.

And I live in Minnesota... I already see enough snow so I hate seeing it ingame as well lmao.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I kinda like the dark castle, was a neat change, but yeah it does make it a bit hard to see.
As for snow, at this point I feel like it would be a copy/paste from last years so it wouldn't take a huge amount of effort, but it does get a bit old in March (but where I'm from it often fits lol). I like the snow though, but from the sound of it, we're gonna get a good bit of stuff from the YuleFather this year, so I'd be ok either way :D

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com