Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The future of Celtic Heroes

Dear VR

I just want to say as a dedicated player since 2012, thank you for keeping Celtic Heroes in your plans for the future to come. It really means a lot because games like this don’t normally last this long. Please look after the game it’s got a special place in my life as well as many others. I was 14 when I started playing and I am now a 21 year old man. I want to see many things change and many things happen for Celtic Heroes and I hope you take care of the game. Please keep us long fans in mind with our feedback as well because we have been here the long run and will only say what we know is best for the game and it’s lifespan. Regards, Kuda from Balor.

Ps: I’m looking forward to double platinum I’m getting me a dragon ;)

Re: The future of Celtic Heroes

I agree. Thanks VR. This really is my favorite mobile game, and while from what I’ve seen it’s been hard Celtic Heroes is still kickin’. I really appreciate it!

Btw, Kuda, thanks to you for the positive post!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

:D I'll jump on the bandwagon of love only weird if you take it that way
Love the game. One of the few games I've always come back to (one of the very few mobile games in that category). I've gotten friends into CH and they love it (unfortunately most have a denser schedule than me and can't play much anymore, but still... :))
Looking forward to what the future holds, excited for change, excited for throwbacks, heck I'm excited I get to whack some disoriented piles of bones wandering around Lir's :D (missed that event when it first came lol).

And I'm sure you don't need a reminder that the feedback throw from the player end is not always positive, but we care about the game and want to see it continue (we're selfish like that :P, (but don't worry people are still buying things (3 cheers for double plat and xp weekend!!!))).

Don't give up on us, we haven't given up on you :)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

:D I'll jump on the bandwagon of love only weird if you take it that way
Love the game. One of the few games I've always come back to (one of the very few mobile games in that category). I've gotten friends into CH and they love it (unfortunately most have a denser schedule than me and can't play much anymore, but still... :))
Looking forward to what the future holds, excited for change, excited for throwbacks, heck I'm excited I get to whack some disoriented piles of bones wandering around Lir's :D (missed that event when it first came lol).

And I'm sure you don't need a reminder that the feedback throw from the player end is not always positive, but we care about the game and want to see it continue (we're selfish like that :P, (but don't worry people are still buying things (3 cheers for double plat and xp weekend!!!))).

Don't give up on us, we haven't given up on you :)
<3
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.