Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What is the most active server?

Hi everyone, I just got the game and I would love to hear from the community regarding which server is the most active.

Thank you for reading!

Re: What is the most active server?

Epona seems to be one of the most popular servers. There’s a lot of people there and from what I’ve heard it’s very active.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Epona for sure. Very active castle almost 24/7, some parts of the day you can regularly see 2 pages of players. Plenty of active players in all level ranges.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Epona normally got 50 pages in ah. Other servers has around 10 pages only.
Not always 10 (just as a side note). Danu has about an average of 17-20 pages in ah. If I remember correctly Herne too. I’m sure a lot of other servers are the same.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Sulis is one of the most active servers, has the second most active endgame players after Epona, so the most that isn’t a roll server.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Sulis is one of the most active servers, has the second most active endgame players after Epona, so the most that isn’t a roll server.

That being said, the auction house tends to average only around 8-14 pages. It all depends on what your chosen metric is - endgame activity, general player activity at all times (even when bosses aren’t due) or size of auction house.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Epona regularly kills bosses on rotation 12gt & 2gt (gt is game time) so people of all time zones pretty much able to attend them. We also have people trying to xfer to Us basically daily so we grow regularly. There is no dominance so you can go clanless and still attend bosses just fine. Best advice is to not judge it from interactions with lower levels in castle because we do have a lot of people from all around so a lot of the times you will see level 80-100 argue about some dumb stuff. For more info you can check out “All About Epona” in the epona section of the forums
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

Please don't come to epona we are already struggling with over population, prices going up and down like crazy, quest items being super expensive.
My advice to you if u want a roll based server go to Taranis or if you want Dom server I heared mabon is pretty good
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)