Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Wassup im new to the game looking for a good server.

Which server should i join? Im from the US (texas) so which server is the closest to my location? And most populated with good people. Dont really know much about the game so fill me in please
Welcome to CH and the forums! Hope you enjoy playing. Always good to see new players. Like Eragon said don’t be afraid to post questions in the appropriate sub forum. We have a lot of experienced players that are always looking for the opportunity to help out.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Which server should i join? Im from the US (texas) so which server is the closest to my location? And most populated with good people. Dont really know much about the game so fill me in please
Welcome to Celtic Heroes!

None of the servers are location-based, so you don't have to worry about trying to find one with a better connection than another.
Population-wise, most servers tend to have a fairly good mix of players from across time zones, so there's usually a decent number of players online at any given time. Celtic Heroes tends to have a pretty great playerbase, though because some servers have more competition than others, there can occasionally be some hard feelings among more passionate players.

Epona is one of the bigger servers, because they are the only server to take a completely agreed upon random approach to dealing with boss loot. Most servers prefer some sort of point-based system, where attending bosses gets you points, which you can then buy and bid on gear with.

If you have any other questions about the games, the forums hold quite a bit of helpful info! We have a Hints, Tips and Guides section that is mostly accurate (https://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=169) despite being slightly outdated. If you have any further questions, feel free to post them here on the forums! We have plenty of players happy to help answer questions :)
Something I've always wondered. If having these servers not particularly location based isn't that gunna make some people have super high pings than others on the same server? Which causes lag right?

Welcome to Celtic Heroes!

None of the servers are location-based, so you don't have to worry about trying to find one with a better connection than another.
Population-wise, most servers tend to have a fairly good mix of players from across time zones, so there's usually a decent number of players online at any given time. Celtic Heroes tends to have a pretty great playerbase, though because some servers have more competition than others, there can occasionally be some hard feelings among more passionate players.

Epona is one of the bigger servers, because they are the only server to take a completely agreed upon random approach to dealing with boss loot. Most servers prefer some sort of point-based system, where attending bosses gets you points, which you can then buy and bid on gear with.

If you have any other questions about the games, the forums hold quite a bit of helpful info! We have a Hints, Tips and Guides section that is mostly accurate (https://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=169) despite being slightly outdated. If you have any further questions, feel free to post them here on the forums! We have plenty of players happy to help answer questions :)
Something I've always wondered. If having these servers not particularly location based isn't that gunna make some people have super high pings than others on the same server? Which causes lag right?
A long long time ago the server selection screen would show the ping of each server (and ingame they would show your connection speed, or whatever those green/red numbers were in the corner of your screen... never understood what it was exactly lol). Idk why they removed it but I chose to start on Belenus way back in 2012 because it had the lowest ping and my irl friend happened to be playing there as well at the time.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge