Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Admin plz read this

Its been over 4 months since i sent mutliple messages to support they havent done anything to help me solve my situation of currupt seedling. I would apprecaite it if they could turn all my seedling back in their tradeable form becuase I made a mistake thinking the pets were like mounts and i bought abunhc o level 1seedlings ... On top of that at the witch boss yesterday 11/7/19 in arena my game crashed and now i cant log back in becuase it claims my account is online when its not... i would like help i havent been able to log on celtic heroes for a total of 1 day its about to be 2 days ... The developers have to start sovlving issues in beta test instead of putting out new content that makes the game a living hell. The new content isnt good its laggy and obviously isnt working smooth everything else is recycled content. Support plz help me because it doesnt take 4 months to reply.... My in game name is Dark Prince from server epona.. level 224 ranger ... keep in mind ive already tried logging in hours later ive deleted the game restarted my device even cleared cache of device in play sotre it still doesnt work im sure im not the only perosn having this issue either ...

Re: Admin plz read this

Its been over 4 months since i sent mutliple messages to support they havent done anything to help me solve my situation of currupt seedling. I would apprecaite it if they could turn all my seedling back in their tradeable form becuase I made a mistake thinking the pets were like mounts and i bought abunhc o level 1seedlings ... On top of that at the witch boss yesterday 11/7/19 in arena my game crashed and now i cant log back in becuase it claims my account is online when its not... i would like help i havent been able to log on celtic heroes for a total of 1 day its about to be 2 days ... The developers have to start sovlving issues in beta test instead of putting out new content that makes the game a living hell. The new content isnt good its laggy and obviously isnt working smooth everything else is recycled content. Support plz help me because it doesnt take 4 months to reply.... My in game name is Dark Prince from server epona.. level 224 ranger ... keep in mind ive already tried logging in hours later ive deleted the game restarted my device even cleared cache of device in play sotre it still doesnt work im sure im not the only perosn having this issue either ...
Hey, if you look around forums you would be able to locate a post by Difinitus saying that if anyone having logging issue that you just describe you should private message him with name and server (don’t pm him if you need to unban account or you lost account.. etc for those you got email directly support and appeals email accounts).
On other hand, the reason I believe that beta wasn’t hosted for this test is due to the fact that it would take basically whole game to test a boss of this scale so hosting a open beta would be almost pointless since everyone got rewarded for the first two kills.

I hope you get your characters area reset! Cheers,

Posted by Difinitus regarding this issue:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101980
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

Re: Admin plz read this

Same here with the crash and not able to log in... smh, I love this game so much, and the community, but it would be awesome to actually be able to play it on my main which I have been working on since 2013...