Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Global Obelisk... what did you get?

Glad you care so much. Means a lot to me
I'll just steal that from you today when you come back in arena :)
Na I’m done now. Got rank 16 and rank 17 isn’t worth the grind/combos (which are necessary to even have a chance against other combo noobs... if you can’t beat em join em). I stopped with mass AoE killing cause I was hardly getting any exp so I just targeted everyone who was killing me instead, most of which gave pretty good exp lol. Invincible Wizard is good enough for me. I now go by Wizard Professor Zkills.
I'll still kill ya if i see ya in arena :)

I'll just steal that from you today when you come back in arena :)
Na I’m done now. Got rank 16 and rank 17 isn’t worth the grind/combos (which are necessary to even have a chance against other combo noobs... if you can’t beat em join em). I stopped with mass AoE killing cause I was hardly getting any exp so I just targeted everyone who was killing me instead, most of which gave pretty good exp lol. Invincible Wizard is good enough for me. I now go by Wizard Professor Zkills.
Who are you?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who are you?
No one

Well the only ones who can kill me 10/10 times are PvP toons using broken reaver gear so yeah. I don’t fight those people anyways because reaver rings give too many resists. If I see reaver noobs I just leave.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Well the only ones who can kill me 10/10 times are PvP toons using broken reaver gear so yeah. I don’t fight those people anyways because reaver rings give too many resists. If I see reaver noobs I just leave.
Just killed you the other day non PvP build no elixirs.

So much for invincible mage, just a coward killing those who are distracted and runs away when attacked.
Integrity is telling yourself the truth.

So much for invincible mage, just a coward killing those who are distracted and runs away when attacked.
If you are a non PvP build I could probably two or three shot you and kill you easily. You probably hit me while I wasn’t focused on you. I don’t remember it though because unlike you I don’t whine and complain everytime I get killed in a PvP zone, I just shrug it off and move on. Plus I said 10/10 times, meaning I have absolutely no chance whatsoever taking down a PvP toon in reaver jewelry... even if it’s a 185 full vit warrior using t1 reaver rings, they’re that broken.

If you are a non PvP build I could probably two or three shot you and kill you easily. You probably hit me while I wasn’t focused on you. I don’t remember it though because unlike you I don’t whine and complain everytime I get killed in a PvP zone, I just shrug it off and move on. Plus I said 10/10 times, meaning I have absolutely no chance whatsoever taking down a PvP toon in reaver jewelry... even if it’s a 185 full vit warrior using t1 reaver rings, they’re that broken.
Doubt you’d be able to kill a tank in 2-3 shots lol. BT gear gives a ton of resists, I’ve defeated a good number of mages while being in a full tank build.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

Doubt you’d be able to kill a tank in 2-3 shots lol. BT gear gives a ton of resists, I’ve defeated a good number of mages while being in a full tank build.
    No not tanks. But they do so little damage and if they’re not wearing reavers I can still do very good dmg on them and even take them out depending on the situation of the fight. Think I’ve killed you a couple times. I can easily dmg through the resists given by a bt ammy, edl and shield... but the 1.6k resists that come from 4 reaver rings is waaaaay too much for any mage really. I saw a lvl 201 PvP warrior with 4 reaver rings easily knocking around endgame full dg mages... they’re broken lol

This post is gonna get locked anyway so might as well :? You killed me while I was in a raid boss dps setup so that doesn’t really strengthen your argument..if you do want to prove that you could damage through a tanks resists, we could perhaps try it out in the arena or tav sometime ye?
      World-Gwydion
      Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
      Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
      Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
      Clan-Relentless