Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mono in arena glitch

Yes it happens due to tick dmg fb, ss inc and rupture shield has a 5 sec divine protect and they somehow get dmg done at like the last millisecond
The glitch is nothing new. A long time ago a bunch of players on Belenus from every clan came together to kill the golden rabbit near western road leystone (first ones in the game to do so lmao). Doesn’t take normal dmg but for some reason DoTs worked... took over an hour but it was the most glorious fight I’ve ever been to lol.

Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Fix ASAP

If we don't want PvP removed then in arena make all Aoe skills single target. Example- firestorm rather than damaging everyone, damage only the target that its casted on.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

The next time witch spawns lets all work together to take it down, mages and druids should avoid Area of effect skills (like firestorm, iceblast, stinging swarm, and explosive arrow for rangers) kill ZKILLS on sight cos he's a major problem, i'll be there with a squad of my own to take down those pests (mages and druids) and at the same time focus on witch.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

The next time witch spawns lets all work together to take it down, mages and druids should avoid Area of effect skills (like firestorm, iceblast, stinging swarm, and explosive arrow for rangers) kill ZKILLS on sight cos he's a major problem, i'll be there with a squad of my own to take down those pests (mages and druids) and at the same time focus on witch.
“I’ll kill Zkills on sight” they say... *Zkills walks into area unseen 9/10 times and kills 10+ people before finally being taken out* lmao. Wonder how long it’ll take before you numbskulls realize putting so much focus on PvP’rs is nothing but a waste of time as they can simply run right back in lol. You’re better off focusing on the witch who’ll just kill you with her AoEs if mages and druids don’t.... the longer people don’t focus their efforts on the witch the longer the fight goes on and the more times you will die.

Anyways, I said I was done with PvP. Next rank isn’t worth the grind/combos. Go on and bash someone else for trying to have fun.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

If we don't want PvP removed then in arena make all Aoe skills single target. Example- firestorm rather than damaging everyone, damage only the target that its casted on.
If mages are going to get nerfed than I expect a nerf for every other class. Mages aren’t the problem in PvP

A PvP warrior or rogue with max vit and reaver jewelry is far more unfair than a mage running around casting firestorm or ice blast on unlured players... the only ones that really die to that are people with hardly any hp (people who think they’re fine in the arena using their typical low hp bossing build lol)

If mages are going to get nerfed than I expect a nerf for every other class. Mages aren’t the problem in PvP

A PvP warrior or rogue with max vit and reaver jewelry is far more unfair than a mage running around casting firestorm or ice blast on unlured players... the only ones that really die to that are people with hardly any hp (people who think they’re fine in the arena using their typical low hp bossing build lol)
When melee class are hitting crystal they get constantly hit by 10s of mages around the crystal using blast and storm.
If they go more survivable build they will lose significant damage and they will still not survive so many blast and storms ( i personally melted with 20k hp on crystal because of aoe skills ) now in comparison to rangers who will be far from crystal and can be in full dps build, close melee are in serious disadvantage.
Plus making firestorm and blast single target damage is not decreasing skill damage. Its basically stopping unwanted casualties near your selected target.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

When melee class are hitting crystal they get constantly hit by 10s of mages around the crystal using blast and storm.
If they go more survivable build they will lose significant damage and they will still not survive so many blast and storms ( i personally melted with 20k hp on crystal because of aoe skills ) now in comparison to rangers who will be far from crystal and can be in full dps build, close melee are in serious disadvantage.
Plus making firestorm and blast single target damage is not decreasing skill damage. Its basically stopping unwanted casualties near your selected target.
Nerfing mages just so melee can attack crystals is stupid... maybe perhaps instead of blindly going after the crystals thinking everything will be ok, fill your kill group with mages or rangers and then assign the melee to kill anyone else competing for the kill. Be smart and form a strategy... it’s PvP after all. Mages using AoEs to keep melee off of the crystals is a great tactic otherwise melee would be completely dominant and ranged classes would suck, mages need their AoEs. If you want to avoid unwanted casualties then only use fb/shards with a good cd item.. I’ve had to do it a few times when trying to pick off a single target and even with a 15% fb cd misc it still works out fine, especially if you have help.

The fact that we are talking about ‘unwanted casualties’ says enough.

I bet most mages don’t even see or notice who they are hitting. The arena is too glitchy to be able to target specific players.

You talk about tactics and strategies, you just run around and kill random people that are already low on hp.

But for true strategy, like targeting specific classes or even specific players from certain servers, the arena is too buggy.

Right now, the arena consists of spamming skills and running away when you notice someone is trying to kill you. After repositioning they already can’t find you anymore... since most people are forced to run the game on such low graphics that they can’t see where someone went.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The fact that we are talking about ‘unwanted casualties’ says enough.

I bet most mages don’t even see or notice who they are hitting. The arena is too glitchy to be able to target specific players.

You talk about tactics and strategies, you just run around and kill random people that are already low on hp.

But for true strategy, like targeting specific classes or even specific players from certain servers, the arena is too buggy.

Right now, the arena consists of spamming skills and running away when you notice someone is trying to kill you. After repositioning they already can’t find you anymore... since most people are forced to run the game on such low graphics that they can’t see where someone went.
Unwanted casualties can easily be fixed by VR turning off the friendly fire on your own server if one wishes to do so... getting rid of AoEs is not the answer.

There was strategy behind running around killing people, I brought it up in a previous post somewhere so go look for that. And no it is possible to target specific players. The last attempt I went to I stopped with the AoE killing because I wasn’t getting good exp from it so I started killing individuals who were killing me. I found it really really easy actually to pin point players. Of course players disappearing makes it tough but the added challenge made it more fun to me. It’s really not that hard if you’re really paying attention on the players instead of the witch or obelisk... and I actually had no lag whatsoever on max graphics unlike previous times which was nice, I use IPhone 8.

Get with the times and get a better phone if you find the lag to be a problem. IPhone 8 works perfectly fine now