Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fix ASAP

#21
Rogue4Life wrote:Just need to fix the lag and maybe make aoe do 50% less damage on everyone but the person that the skill was casted on ( it that makes sense) , will make this 100x more enjoyable.

50% less dmg? You do realize that any given mage only has two good skills to use for dps right? Cut firestorm in half and it hits like a dodgeball thrown by a 2 year old. Great way to make PvP even more unbalanced towards rogues/warriors who can already run with enough resists.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Fix ASAP

#24
friddoo wrote:Make arena a 215+ zone, it’s so dumb how all these bosses like Bheara and Dhiothu can be griefed because you put them in low level zones.

Learn from your goddamn mistakes VR.

Lol how does that fix your mage problem. Don’t discriminate against lower levels in PvP because endgame players can’t handle them lol. Also funny how you consider PvP as griefing in a PvP zone... smh
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Fix ASAP

#25
Zkills wrote:
friddoo wrote:Make arena a 215+ zone, it’s so dumb how all these bosses like Bheara and Dhiothu can be griefed because you put them in low level zones.

Learn from your goddamn mistakes VR.

Lol how does that fix your mage problem. Don’t discriminate against lower levels in PvP because endgame players can’t handle them lol. Also funny how you consider PvP as griefing in a PvP zone... smh

I’m fine with pvp, I’m sick of low levels in high level bossing areas.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Fix ASAP

#28
friddoo wrote:
Zkills wrote:
friddoo wrote:Make arena a 215+ zone, it’s so dumb how all these bosses like Bheara and Dhiothu can be griefed because you put them in low level zones.

Learn from your goddamn mistakes VR.

Lol how does that fix your mage problem. Don’t discriminate against lower levels in PvP because endgame players can’t handle them lol. Also funny how you consider PvP as griefing in a PvP zone... smh

I’m fine with pvp, I’m sick of low levels in high level bossing areas.

The witch in a PvP zone is in a completely different ball game than Dino in Lirs Reach. What your level is in the arena has no impact whatsoever as it’s PvP, players are meant to fight each other... doesn’t matter if it’s a 190 fighting endgame players or a 230 fighting endgame players (there are more endgame players doing PvP than lower level players during the fight anyways)... only thing that gets impacted really are the PvP ratings which 95% of players don’t care about and are there for the drops. If you care about your rating so much then you best focus more on the PvP than the boss. You’re either in the arena to gain PvP exp/fight others, get drops, or simply enjoy the show, and there’s nothing wrong with either of those 3 as it’s what PvEvP is all about. Most here don’t seem to understand the concept of PvEvP.

If you don’t like the PvP then don’t go... the boss drops nothing new anyways and let the players who enjoy the experience (set aside the lag and whatnot) fight for the drops. If you show up and complain about always dying to other players, then the most one can say is simply: [removed by moderator]

Unless of course you have a valid reason to complain like unbalanced warriors/rogues with broken t4 reaver jewelry.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Fix ASAP

#29
Zkills wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:Just need to fix the lag and maybe make aoe do 50% less damage on everyone but the person that the skill was casted on ( it that makes sense) , will make this 100x more enjoyable.

50% less dmg? You do realize that any given mage only has two good skills to use for dps right? Cut firestorm in half and it hits like a dodgeball thrown by a 2 year old. Great way to make PvP even more unbalanced towards rogues/warriors who can already run with enough resists.

All aoes not just mages will do 100% damage on 1 person and 50% on anyone else, it’s called balancing.
Image

Image

Re: Fix ASAP

#30
Rogue4Life wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:Just need to fix the lag and maybe make aoe do 50% less damage on everyone but the person that the skill was casted on ( it that makes sense) , will make this 100x more enjoyable.

50% less dmg? You do realize that any given mage only has two good skills to use for dps right? Cut firestorm in half and it hits like a dodgeball thrown by a 2 year old. Great way to make PvP even more unbalanced towards rogues/warriors who can already run with enough resists.

All aoes not just mages will do 100% damage on 1 person and 50% on anyone else, it’s called balancing.

That’s still a horrible idea. If you actually try group PvP with a mage you’ll find that you’ll often come across 2 or more players working together and you get outnumbered, and that’s where firestorm/ice blast comes into play... since mages lack heavily on defenses and only have 2 skills for dps they rely a lot on their glass canon capabilities... hindering a mages glass canon capability in PvP just makes things even more unbalanced... they’re glass canons, so ofc they should have the ability to nuke a small area of players. It’s the consequence of players being huddled up in a small area, which if you have noticed is the area closest to the entrance to the PvP zone and is where you’ll see 90% of mage AOEs being casted.

Besides you can only cast lure on one person at a time so the damage might as well already be cut in half when unlured players are hit.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests