Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fix ASAP

If we are going to be working together across all servers to down an extremely difficult boss, PVP SHOULD NOT be enabled. I died probably 30 times today from AOE as well as a bunch of chumps running around trying to boost their PVP score. It’s ridiculous that I have to leystone and slowly run back to the boss when I die every 30-45 seconds due to some immature chumps. Please make the arena like all other bossing areas temporarily so we can use restos, idols, and heal and properly work together as a community to kill the boss rather than die 24/7 and curse each other out because we are killing one another. Also the loot distribution needs work. 4-5 people shouldn’t get drops when you have 14 pages of people which is roughly 200-300 players spending their time killing. Everyone participating should be equally rewarded. Not 2 guys get an imperial dhino or gele drop and 2 guys get a godly dhino and gele drop and the other 300 people each get a combo.
Kill Switch, Level 220 Ranger
Kill Steal, Level 181 Rogue
Kill Spree, Level 157 Warrior

Proud Member of Colours of Arawn

Re: Fix ASAP

If we are going to be working together across all servers to down an extremely difficult boss, PVP SHOULD NOT be enabled. I died probably 30 times today from AOE as well as a bunch of chumps running around trying to boost their PVP score. It’s ridiculous that I have to leystone and slowly run back to the boss when I die every 30-45 seconds due to some immature chumps. Please make the arena like all other bossing areas temporarily so we can use restos, idols, and heal and properly work together as a community to kill the boss rather than die 24/7 and curse each other out because we are killing one another. Also the loot distribution needs work. 4-5 people shouldn’t get drops when you have 14 pages of people which is roughly 200-300 players spending their time killing. Everyone participating should be equally rewarded. Not 2 guys get an imperial dhino or gele drop and 2 guys get a godly dhino and gele drop and the other 300 people each get a combo.
+1

It’s ironic that after years of ‘feedback’ about recycled content, hack and slash raids, lack of effort vs reward where all participants should be rewarded instead of a select few... VR took this in and created a boss with all of their worst mistakes combined.

This event is one big middle finger to the playerbase.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It’s ironic that after years of ‘feedback’ about recycled content, hack and slash raids, lack of effort vs reward where all participants should be rewarded instead of a select few... VR took this in and created a boss with all of their worst mistakes combined.

This event is one big middle finger to the playerbase.

FACTS

True this, i had to *** beg my clan to come and help, hope we would get an reward, yet we couldnt move or run in that laggy unfathomable, people kill me for PVP, At the end, they told me: All this work for nothing? Last time im doing this....etc Etc...
Wtf is this sh.it? Some get drops and others not?

Just git gud and stop complaining about the boss being in a PvP zone. PvP simply adds to the competitive nature of the fight, and if you don’t like it then don’t show up as the witch simply drops the same loot as the other eg raids... servers that know how to git gud will continue to bring in the drops lol. Epona ftw. Mages using the boss to boost PvP are probably some of the more smart ones and it indirectly adds to the difficulty of the encounter... because let’s face it, the boss isn’t really hard when there’s 6+ pages of players present as it’s impossible to wipe. I understand most people here are so used to winning everything and getting freebie drops with weak competition, but it’s time to hike up the panties and get a taste of real competition.

The game needed something like this for a very long time... PvP that’s actually worthwhile. What’s a MMORPG without good PvP?

Lag and the unbalanced classes/gear in PvP are the only worthy issues.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The game is literally unplayable in the arena. The game has shown in the past that 4 pages of toons was already stretching the limits of the engine. Now they designed a raid which puts 14+ page of toons together.

How is pvp fun when:
-classes are unbalanced
-you can’t move due to lag
-you can’t see the people who hit you or see the people that you are trying to hit

This concept was not ready for the live game. There are too many flaws.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

This isn't a whose the best server pissing match. Fact of the matter is, no one single server can kill the Witch Boss. PERIOD. It requires us all to work together. So no, it isn't competitive in nature at all. The pvp aspect in this raid is useless and pointless. It needs removed. You as an extremely knowledgeable level 111 should know how all the end game raid mechanics work right? The boss needs reworked and balances as does the area and loot distribution. 300 people shouldn't spend an hour of their time in their day to kill a boss so 4 random people from god knows what server get an op endgame drop and the other 296 get nothing. Not to mention the horrendous lag renders some users devices useless for a few hours and they can't log back in.

Just git gud and stop complaining about the boss being in a PvP zone. PvP simply adds to the competitive nature of the fight, and if you don’t like it then don’t show up as the witch simply drops the same loot as the other eg raids... servers that know how to git gud will continue to bring in the drops lol. Epona ftw. Mages using the boss to boost PvP are probably some of the more smart ones and it indirectly adds to the difficulty of the encounter... because let’s face it, the boss isn’t really hard when there’s 6+ pages of players present as it’s impossible to wipe. I understand most people here are so used to winning everything and getting freebie drops with weak competition, but it’s time to hike up the panties and get a taste of real competition.

The game needed something like this for a very long time... PvP that’s actually worthwhile. What’s a MMORPG without good PvP?

Lag and the unbalanced classes/gear in PvP are the only worthy issues.
The game is literally unplayable in the arena. The game has shown in the past that 4 pages of toons was already stretching the limits of the engine. Now they designed a raid which puts 14+ page of toons together.

How is pvp fun when:
-classes are unbalanced
-you can’t see the people who hit you or see the people that you are trying to hit

They’re using it to gather data so they can further improve their systems to better handle large scale encounters, that’s what I assume based off of what’s been said. Getting this many for a beta would be impossible. Lag and players disappearing isn’t really that much of a problem if you have a better device and are focused in on which players are surrounding you. I’m at the attempts using an IPhone 8 with max graphics on and the lag is definitely manageable for me. Most people I assume are more fixated on the boss/obelisks instead of which players are surrounding them, leaving them more vulnerable to attacks from players looking to kill.

Yeah PvP is really unbalanced. I can 2 or 3 shot a normal eg warrior using normal gear with a normal set up using firebolt/storm, while it takes me 20+ hits to take down a eg PvP warrior or rogue rocking 4 t4 reaver rings with max vit... but that’s in 1v1 or smaller scale PvP battles, as in large scale even PvP warriors can get overwhelmed easily

One more tip from the professor, always keep moving around, never stay in one position as you’re more likely to die if you do.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

How is pvp fun when:
-classes are unbalanced

+1. The boss being in pvp is not the problem, the problem is its too laggy, and pvp rn is hella unbalanced.
Fix lag, and consider balancing pvp.