Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hellsteed and Spirit Mounts

Many of us asked for this when the spirit mount came out, and I see several folks have asked for it regarding the hellsteed mount. Please make them immortal. It is such a time and/or plat or gold investment to be able to get a spirit mount that they are only actually worth the cost if they dont die like regular battle mounts. Logically they shouldn't anyway being spirits and all that.

Hellsteed mounts really ought to be tier 6 to become immortal to keep them on par with one another, but that would likely be more difficult than simply making all hellsteeds immortal. I think you could justify doing so by considering the high cost of lower tier hellsteeds, limited availabity, and the low stats initially, which would make it much easier to change vs changing hellsteed stats to justify the cost.

Its a two birds with one stone kind of thing. You make a long overdue adjustment to make a past premium mount worth the insane investment, and make the current one desirable without having to adjust and rebalance stats etc.

Re: Hellsteed and Spirit Mounts

Many of us asked for this when the spirit mount came out, and I see several folks have asked for it regarding the hellsteed mount. Please make them immortal. It is such a time and/or plat or gold investment to be able to get a spirit mount that they are only actually worth the cost if they dont die like regular battle mounts. Logically they shouldn't anyway being spirits and all that.

Hellsteed mounts really ought to be tier 6 to become immortal to keep them on par with one another, but that would likely be more difficult than simply making all hellsteeds immortal. I think you could justify doing so by considering the high cost of lower tier hellsteeds, limited availabity, and the low stats initially, which would make it much easier to change vs changing hellsteed stats to justify the cost.

Its a two birds with one stone kind of thing. You make a long overdue adjustment to make a past premium mount worth the insane investment, and make the current one desirable without having to adjust and rebalance stats etc.
+1
Name Lvl Clan
1insane1 221 TheIlluminati General
1Maniac1 220
Brainless 190
Strudel 220
FireMcFire 217
Unelanunhi 227
Pocahontas 200

My favorite idea that came up last time was: make it leave whenever you redirect with curses status.
That way, you’ll still have it if you die once (resurrected status), and it’ll come back after a min or so even if you die more than once, but it balances it out so that you don’t have an OP invincible mount if you’re dying continuously (also means spring of life is still valuable on raids for this reason.)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

My favorite idea that came up last time was: make it leave whenever you redirect with curses status.
That way, you’ll still have it if you die once (resurrected status), and it’ll come back after a min or so even if you die more than once, but it balances it out so that you don’t have an OP invincible mount if you’re dying continuously (also means spring of life is still valuable on raids for this reason.)
I like this idea. I think when battlemounts were first announced (and people were hotly debating the 1 hour timer), I suggested that at the very least, spring of life should bring mounts back.
I do like the idea of mounts coming back when the resurrected status is gone, or even just reducing the timer in general to 5 minutes or so (maybe even 10, though even that is pushing the upper boundaries of duration imo).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!