Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any Plans To Help Dead Servers Yet?

VR is a pack of idiots. They could care less whether they say they do care or not. They bought Celtic to make money they don’t care about the game it’s just being milked until it’s at its last drop and then they will shut the game down. They will bring out nothing new anytime soon they are focused on warhammer. Peopl still buy chest so their is no reason to shut the game down. Once that slows down that’s probably it. The team don’t care and they’ve shown that by ignoring everyone that is still here and has been since 2011. I myself have been playing since 2011 and I don’t spend a dime on the game anymore, I barely even log on anymore. The game is repetitive and a waste of time now. And why would I support a team of game developers when they don’t care about the people keeping them in business? I’m tired of asking questions and wondering when things will change. Have fun waiting and waiting and being ignored or brought recycled content. :) I’m done.

VR is a pack of idiots. They could care less whether they say they do care or not. They bought Celtic to make money they don’t care about the game it’s just being milked until it’s at its last drop and then they will shut the game down. They will bring out nothing new anytime soon they are focused on warhammer. Peopl still buy chest so their is no reason to shut the game down. Once that slows down that’s probably it. The team don’t care and they’ve shown that by ignoring everyone that is still here and has been since 2011. I myself have been playing since 2011 and I don’t spend a dime on the game anymore, I barely even log on anymore. The game is repetitive and a waste of time now. And why would I support a team of game developers when they don’t care about the people keeping them in business? I’m tired of asking questions and wondering when things will change. Have fun waiting and waiting and being ignored or brought recycled content. :) I’m done.
I share this sentiment. I was thrilled when I first heard about warhammer odyssey. But I don't like how they leave the loyal ch playerbase hanging like this.
Every topic asking for clarity gets ignored or deleted. This is a bad foreshadowing for warhammer as well. To me it shows that the company is willing to drop the game within an heartbeat.

It's funny how they are going to shove more chests trough our throats, while abandoning ch. Maximizing profits without investing anything in ch. I'm curious how much revenue Nuada will bring.

I really hope this samhein event won't be more recycled content......

This is a G.O.A.T. question in a G.O.A.T. community.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Well vote with your wallets tell all your friends not to buy plat this Samhain event and on double plat, vr will notice this immediately and will take some action
I guarantee you this double plat if VR does nothing till then Nuada will have by far the lowest profit for Black Friday.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

If they merge servers it will be a miracle. If they do ANYTHING to help dying servers I'll be surprised. Warhammer is their focus because of the name. Just expect this game to continue dying. Lol VR came in strong but died off with the promises. They are gonna add this premium mount to make the game "better" instead of listening to their community.

They will say something like "we are in the works" but don't actually do anything. They re-skin items and call it new content. Lmao look at Dhio gear. Look at new hellstead. What a joke.

RIP Celtic Heroes
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.