Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is it a BUG?

Just wanna know of it is a bug or not. I finished both bounty but cant get the rewards of the first bounty. I knew that you can only do 1 bounty at a time.

Is these a G.O.A.T bug on a G.O.A.T game.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: Is it a BUG?

Bug? On GoAt GaMe? Na man. Ch is perfect as is. It has 0 bugs. Its completely balanced. We don’t need anymore updates or contents. If u find any bugs or glitches, its YOUR fault. Maybe don’t play the GoAt GaMe incorrectly and u won’t experience issues. Stop trying to change the gOaT gAmE and change the way YOU play.

Bug? On GoAt GaMe? Na man. Ch is perfect as is. It has 0 bugs. Its completely balanced. We don’t need anymore updates or contents. If u find any bugs or glitches, its YOUR fault. Maybe don’t play the GoAt GaMe incorrectly and u won’t experience issues. Stop trying to change the gOaT gAmE and change the way YOU play.

Yeah Celtic Heroes is perfect as it is. Thats why i like it and i love it. Maybe it was just my phone or my connection lag. Dont be mad if i say to stop adding content in these game, im really sorry, its just my opinion. I only say it because everytime Celtic Heroes updates the file size is increasing and my mobile phone cant handle bigger file size.
Im really sorry.
G.O.A.T apology in a G.O.A.T game.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

I think one of my characters is up to like 6-7 active bounties that are ready to be submitted, but can't be. Bit of a weird bug, but I'm a collector :P

Also have several quests from past collecting events that will never be able to be completed lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I think one of my characters is up to like 6-7 active bounties that are ready to be submitted, but can't be. Bit of a weird bug, but I'm a collector :P

Also have several quests from past collecting events that will never be able to be completed lol.
I still got the old duskshadow armour quests on my main toon, the ones where we had to kill those bosses for the slabs from like 2013 or something. No idea how to get rid of those.
Main toon is warrior lol utterly pointless armor to me lol

I still got the old duskshadow armour quests on my main toon, the ones where we had to kill those bosses for the slabs from like 2013 or something. No idea how to get rid of those.
Main toon is warrior lol utterly pointless armor to me lol
I still have a few of those sitting around on old toons lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

You can email support via ticket stating the name exactly of the quest and they can remove it from your quest list
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

Just wanna know of it is a bug or not. I finished both bounty but cant get the rewards of the first bounty. I knew that you can only do 1 bounty at a time.

Is these a G.O.A.T bug on a G.O.A.T game.
These is a G.O.A.T bug on a G.O.A.T game my friend :)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu