Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What are your hobbies?

I really want to go to Israel at some point, or at least that general area - Greece and Rome are also high on my wish list. I love ancient history, and being able to see such famous and ancient places like Jerusalem, the Colosseum, the Parthenon, various temples, etc would all be absolutely amazing.
Egypt as well
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I really want to go to Israel at some point, or at least that general area - Greece and Rome are also high on my wish list. I love ancient history, and being able to see such famous and ancient places like Jerusalem, the Colosseum, the Parthenon, various temples, etc would all be absolutely amazing.
Egypt as well
Been to Egypt.. Great place but cyro looks like it's seen better days. Went inside the big pyramids, they was really cool but kind of scary to go down into the tombs. Felt like I was inside the sun they was that hot

Love the piano, can't play it but I do listen. It's so relaxing sometimes ill put some on spotify and lay there listening. Who are some pianists i should be listening to?
I personally am a massive fan of the Piano Guys, which is an extremely talented Piano/Cello duo.
YES, if you want awesome piano music Piano Guys are the way to go. They got all kinds of stuff and even mix songs together and remake some well known songs, including things from Indiana Jones. :P But it’s super relaxing and they do a fantastic job.
Thank you for introducing me to these there the type I listen to. Just listened to Someone you loved, got me a little emotional really. What's your favourite track? Or tracks if u have more than one?

I personally am a massive fan of the Piano Guys, which is an extremely talented Piano/Cello duo.
YES, if you want awesome piano music Piano Guys are the way to go. They got all kinds of stuff and even mix songs together and remake some well known songs, including things from Indiana Jones. :P But it’s super relaxing and they do a fantastic job.
Thank you for introducing me to these there the type I listen to. Just listened to Someone you loved, got me a little emotional really. What's your favourite track? Or tracks if u have more than one?
I personally love A Thousand Years (VERY relaxing) and Codename Vivaldi. I think Fight Song is another one, too? Can’t remember the name. Their LOTR tracks are pretty good, too.
So glad to hear that you are liking them so far! Their music is beautiful.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Idk about piano music, but Two Steps From Hell has some pretty good instrumental music.
:o I love TSFH! I listen to their music all the time.
Just started listening to them - wow, they are great! Thanks for my new office playlist :D
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Idk about piano music, but Two Steps From Hell has some pretty good instrumental music.
:o I love TSFH! I listen to their music all the time.
Just started listening to them - wow, they are great! Thanks for my new office playlist :D
You feel like you can accomplish anything while listening to some of their music lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge