Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: CH Art Requests

Not sure we celebrate thanks giving here so idk when that is but sure that'd be cool...or cool beans as u say lol. Was thinking I'd like a profile photo of my main for the forums. Again I've got the image in my mind so it won't be a static one or anything I can replicate on a screenshot in CH but it's not wildly complicated.

Romeo wrote:Not sure we celebrate thanks giving here so idk when that is but sure that'd be cool...or cool beans as u say lol. Was thinking I'd like a profile photo of my main for the forums. Again I've got the image in my mind so it won't be a static one or anything I can replicate on a screenshot in CH but it's not wildly complicated.

Haha, sounds good. I’ll send you a pm when my break starts. ;) It’s in November.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Angmar Reid wrote:
Romeo wrote:Not sure we celebrate thanks giving here so idk when that is but sure that'd be cool...or cool beans as u say lol. Was thinking I'd like a profile photo of my main for the forums. Again I've got the image in my mind so it won't be a static one or anything I can replicate on a screenshot in CH but it's not wildly complicated.

Haha, sounds good. I’ll send you a pm when my break starts. ;) It’s in November.

Oh and sorry if I sound like am complicating things, just testing ya skills

Romeo wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:

What? Naaaah! What better way to improve? You’re all good bro :D

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Angmar Reid wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:

What? Naaaah! What better way to improve? You’re all good bro :D

;) I'm not your bro