Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bt event

same here 0 helms and so many trash ammys and charms ( add in upgrade system plse)
It’s not like they don’t have the ability...
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Toxic of Sulis pretty much killed BT on spawn with 16 kills and our noteworthy drops were:

Imperial nature touch heal ring
Godly ice blast recast ring
Godly sneaky attack dagger ring
Imperial quick strike recast ring
Imperial firebolt firemagic ring
Imperial pummel sword ring
Royal rogue helm

A pretty decent haul.
Wattzon of Sulis

Rogue (13 drops, 23,21%)
Royal Ferocity Charm 3
Royal Subtlety Charm 2
Royal Subtlety Ammy 3
Royal Subtlety Band (ss) 1
Imperial Ferocity Charm 1
Imp Subtlety Ammy 1
Imp Subtlety Band (ss) 1
Imp Quick Strike Ring (recast) 1

Ranger (14 drops, 25,00%)
Royal Precision Charm 4
Royal Precision Ammy 6
Royal Rapid Shot Ring (recast) 1
Imp Precision Charm 1
Imp Brutality Charm 1
Royal Marksman Helm 1

Warrior (9 drops, 16,07%)
Royal Brutality Ammy 3
Royal Shielding Ammy 1
Royal Destruction Charm 2
Imp Destruction Band (axe) 1
Imp Rupture Ring (recast) 2

Mage (12 drops, 21,43%)
Royal Arcanist Charm 2
Royal Invocation Charm 1
Royal Arcanist Ammy 3
Royal Invocation Ammy 4
Royal Arcanist Band (shards) 1
Imp Ice Blast Ring (recast) 1

Druid (8 drops, 14,29%)
Royal Sanctuary Ring (recast) 1
Royal Strangling Vines Ring (recast) 1
Imp Transcendence Charm 1
Imp Sanctuary Ring (recast) 1
Imp Storm Touch Ring (recast) 2
Godly Nature’s Ring (recast) 1
Royal Prosperity Helm 1

Total
56 drops, 14 kills

Per category
11 recast rings (19,64%)
4 skill bands (7,14%)
18 charms (32,14%)
21 ammy’s (37,50%)
2 helms (3,57%)

Per tier
1 godly (1,79%)
14 imp (25,00%)
41 royal (73,21%)
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Mabon got 16 kills during the event

Warrior
Imp Shield Ammy
Imp Destruction Ammy
Imp Shield Band
Imp Axe Abil Ring
Roy Shield Ammy (4)
Roy Destruction Ammy
Roy Shield Misc (2)
Roy Destruction Misc (2)
Roy Sword Abil Ring (2)
Roy Shield Wall Recast
Roy Rupture Recast

Rogue
Roy Concealment Helm (Dex)
Godly Subtlety Ammy
Imp Subtlety Misc
Roy Ferocity Ammy (2)
Roy Subtlety Ammy (4)
Roy Ferocity Misc
Roy Subtlety Misc

Ranger
Imp Brut Misc
Roy Brut Ammy
Roy Precision Ammy (3)
Roy Precision Misc (2)
Roy Sharp Recast

Mage
Imp Fire Ammy
Imp Ice Misc
Imp Ice abil ring
Imp Shards Recast Ring
Roy Fire Ammy (2)
Roy Ice Ammy (3)
Roy Fire Misc
Roy Ice Misc (4)

Druid
Godly Transcendence Misc
Godly Nat Touch Abil Ring
Godly Termination Ring (Totem) (our second one :( )
Imp Transmutation Misc
Imp Transmutation Abil Ring
Imp Nat Touch Recast (2)
Imp Breath Recast
Roy Transmutation Ammy (2)
Roy Transcendence Ammy
Roy Transmutation Misc (2)
Roy Transcendence Misc
Roy Storm Touch Recast

Totals:
26 Ammys- 40.6%
21 Miscs- 32.8%
8 Recasts- 12.5%
8 Abil Rings- 12.5%
1 Helm- 1.6%

Tiers:
44 Royals- 68.8%
16 Imperials- 25%
4 Godlies- 6.3%

Bt seemed to bless our druids and forgot our rangers :lol:

same here 0 helms and so many trash ammys and charms ( add in upgrade system plse)
Simply having the ability to do something doesn't necessarily make it a good idea.

VR also has the ability to allow you level up to 230 with a single of any mob. They also have the ability to increase gold drops by 10000%, or the ability to make bosses drop 20 items. However, implementing changes (regardless of how big they are) always has repercussions that VR alone is responsible for. As such, they need to try to think more objectively and rationally than players do.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Simply having the ability to do something doesn't necessarily make it a good idea.

VR also has the ability to allow you level up to 230 with a single of any mob. They also have the ability to increase gold drops by 10000%, or the ability to make bosses drop 20 items. However, implementing changes (regardless of how big they are) always has repercussions that VR alone is responsible for. As such, they need to try to think more objectively and rationally than players do.
+1 to all eragons suggestions :D

never read what eragon posts because they are so long, not here to read a book , surprised he has such crazy suggestions.
jokes aside nobody asks for something unreasonable as that and isnt it also the devs job to work with us to reach a compromise?

never read what eragon posts because they are so long, not here to read a book , surprised he has such crazy suggestions.
jokes aside nobody asks for something unreasonable as that and isnt it also the devs job to work with us to reach a compromise?
I proudly agree that I have had some crazy suggestions over the years, but hey - if a suggestion isn't crazy, then it's pretty boring.

My point wasn't in the subject of the suggestion, but more to try and get across the point that just because you can do something, doesn't mean that you should.

I would disagree that it's VR's job to reach a compromise with the players.

Sure, in an ideal situation the developers would take in and consider player feedback when deciding changes and additions to the game. However, the company also has a long-reaching game plan for where they want to take the game, as well as other concerns that may not be readily apparent to players (design/development time being a big one).

Even if players have an excellent idea, if the company judges it as not fitting it very well in the game, not balancing correctly, not fitting into the immediate roadmap, or simply not being worth the development time - they are not under any obligation to try and work it out with the players.

It's always a good idea to listen to the consumers/players, they are the ones most familiar with the general usage of your product - but I wouldn't say there is an obligation to do so.

I also split this reply into more sections than usual, hopefully you can manage reading through it :D

I do tend to write longer posts, but that's because I care about the subject. If you don't care about the subject and/or other people's opinions, that's fine - it's your loss!

at least that makes sense why people keep bringing up the same suggestions over and over again - they see the longer, well-reasoned out arguments...and completely ignore them.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I proudly agree that I have had some crazy suggestions over the years, but hey - if a suggestion isn't crazy, then it's pretty boring.

My point wasn't in the subject of the suggestion, but more to try and get across the point that just because you can do something, doesn't mean that you should.

I would disagree that it's VR's job to reach a compromise with the players.

Sure, in an ideal situation the developers would take in and consider player feedback when deciding changes and additions to the game. However, the company also has a long-reaching game plan for where they want to take the game, as well as other concerns that may not be readily apparent to players (design/development time being a big one).

Even if players have an excellent idea, if the company judges it as not fitting it very well in the game, not balancing correctly, not fitting into the immediate roadmap, or simply not being worth the development time - they are not under any obligation to try and work it out with the players.

It's always a good idea to listen to the consumers/players, they are the ones most familiar with the general usage of your product - but I wouldn't say there is an obligation to do so.

I also split this reply into more sections than usual, hopefully you can manage reading through it :D

I do tend to write longer posts, but that's because I care about the subject. If you don't care about the subject and/or other people's opinions, that's fine - it's your loss!

at least that makes sense why people keep bringing up the same suggestions over and over again - they see the longer, well-reasoned out arguments...and completely ignore them.
Boooo logic, always kills a good irrational discussion... :lol: (kidding)
Perfect summary. I think; I only read the first and last sentence
But enough off-topic, I came here to read about other people getting helms. :cry:

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com