Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dead servers

I’m not saying it’s down to the people what I am saying is I’ve seen the likes of Rosemerta and Epona amongst others recruit both new and transferring players by making pro active efforts to do so with good effect at various points.
Rosmerta can't even kill dino? Nice arguement
Hi

If you feel that your server is dead, then transfer to an active server. If you dont want to transfer server, then stick to your server. Promote your server, recruit and invite new players. Help new players enjoy the game. Make your server a better server to play. Stop complaining and crying because its only a game. Just enjoy and have fun in the G.O.A.T game.
Full dg players with BT gear don’t transfer servers lol. They quit, hence why servers are slowly dying. Nuada is dead simply because a few of us are sick of drop rates and spawn rates. Killing Dino was just a plat party for VR to make a quick buck with terrible drops. Maybe when that’s fixed we will come back but otherwise this game is terrible lol
You killed Dino and you got the drop, but you still complain. You have full dg and everything and still complain. Your lucky because you got to experience killing Dino while others never experience killing Gelebron. Players quit because you say Dino drops are terrible. But other players never completed dg after 2 or 3 yrs playing the game. Your luckier than other players, dont you think.
I never experience frozen set in server Donn with my lvl 190+ rogue after playing 2 yrs. Other players never completed full dg after playing 3yrs or more, but they never complain. Instead of complaining, they just transfer to other server.
Your just killing Dino for 5 or 6 months but you want to get the best drop. I believe Dino is the hardest boss so the drops should be super-mega-impossible-but-possible rare. Why dont you wait for 1yr or more and maybe you will get what you want. Because waiting and be patience is what ive learned after 3yrs. of playing the G.O.A.T game
Its not luck, we earnt it. Go earn something instead of commenting goat on forums
Hi

The server went downhill a couple of weeks ago when 3 multiloggers quit out of boredom with the game due to low drop rates and boring progression.
Dhiothu has nothing to do with anything besides contributing to low drop rate frustration, idk why you are so fixated on this boss.

I repeat, server died because people quit due to boredom.
Which ties into what I mentioned about people wanting easier bosses. Why do people get bored? Because endgame is unengaging. No it’s not the loot, it’s the boss where that loot comes from. Bosses become a chore when things are made easy, when the boss feels like a chore the loot really starts to stand out more because the process to get that loot is forgettable. Do you remember the dishes you cleaned 2 weeks ago? No because it’s a forgettable chore. Do you remember that BT you killed 2 weeks ago? No because it’s a forgettable chore.

If bosses provided some form of good difficulty then the loot would feel much more rewarding to obtain and everyone would view it differently. Why are bt ammys so unattractive? Because clans kill Bt on spawn with little to no problem which causes too much loot to flow in. It’s not because they’re bad, because they’re actually not all that bad for an endgame ammy. I’m fixed on dino because, of course, players found a way to make dino easier that wasn’t intended... and now we’re seeing the same effects on dino. We just keep shooting ourselves in the foot by making bosses easier, and VR really needs to step up their game on bosses.
Really? When we first killed dino after hours of prac we felt demotivated after the drops were published. 14 year old needs to be off forum
Hi

The server went downhill a couple of weeks ago when 3 multiloggers quit out of boredom with the game due to low drop rates and boring progression.
Dhiothu has nothing to do with anything besides contributing to low drop rate frustration, idk why you are so fixated on this boss.

I repeat, server died because people quit due to boredom.
Which ties into what I mentioned about people wanting easier bosses. Why do people get bored? Because endgame is unengaging. No it’s not the loot, it’s the boss where that loot comes from. Bosses become a chore when things are made easy, when the boss feels like a chore the loot really starts to stand out more because the process to get that loot is forgettable. Do you remember the dishes you cleaned 2 weeks ago? No because it’s a forgettable chore. Do you remember that BT you killed 2 weeks ago? No because it’s a forgettable chore.

If bosses provided some form of good difficulty then the loot would feel much more rewarding to obtain and everyone would view it differently. Why are bt ammys so unattractive? Because clans kill Bt on spawn with little to no problem which causes too much loot to flow in. It’s not because they’re bad, because they’re actually not all that bad for an endgame ammy. I’m fixed on dino because, of course, players found a way to make dino easier that wasn’t intended... and now we’re seeing the same effects on dino. We just keep shooting ourselves in the foot by making bosses easier, and VR really needs to step up their game on bosses.

It is about the drops. When you spend hours on practicing killing a boss, spend 40+ minutes and multiple lixes to kill the boss and all drops are trash... yes trash... worse drops than other easier raid bosses drop, then that demotivates people from spending any time on it.

Keep dino as it is, but please buff the drop rates. Make weapons less rare, increase drop rate to 5-6 per kill and guarantee 1 imp drop at least per kill.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Zskill you add nothing to the forums but nonsense everytime. You live in your own world and don't understand anything. But you act like you know everything. Please leave forums.
+1, how does this troll keep getting unbanned?
Doesn’t bring anything positive to forums ever.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

Zskill you add nothing to the forums but nonsense everytime. You live in your own world and don't understand anything. But you act like you know everything. Please leave forums.
Just because my views don’t align with yours doesn’t mean they’re nonsense.. but what else can I expect from this community. I know it’s like swimming upstream with you guys but I honestly don’t care.

Can imagine all the juicy gossip happening on 3rd party chats lol. “If we all gang up on him it’ll make it look like he’s wrong and we’re right”.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge