Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dead servers

I’m not saying it’s down to the people what I am saying is I’ve seen the likes of Rosemerta and Epona amongst others recruit both new and transferring players by making pro active efforts to do so with good effect at various points.
yes i agree with you but the difference is we are trying but people keep on losing motivation.
it takes 2 hands to clap, i know few are blaming VR but its our mistake too, as we might have not taken best decisions in past too which affect server greatly.
we are trying to improve, created far better clan system and even recruited lot of people, as i said game is old and many dont have that much motivation these days to get endgame again.
i am not saying take immediate action and do something, just requesting that please think of a way to improve population or increase motivation.
i know people complains are disheartening at times but we have genuine concern too, most of us have spent so much time in this game, why would we suggest something that can harm our effort.
We all wanna help this game grow.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

I’m not saying it’s down to the people what I am saying is I’ve seen the likes of Rosemerta and Epona amongst others recruit both new and transferring players by making pro active efforts to do so with good effect at various points.
yes i agree with you but the difference is we are trying but people keep on losing motivation.
it takes 2 hands to clap, i know few are blaming VR but its our mistake too, as we might have not taken best decisions in past too which affect server greatly.
we are trying to improve, created far better clan system and even recruited lot of people, as i said game is old and many dont have that much motivation these days to get endgame again.
i am not saying take immediate action and do something, just requesting that please think of a way to improve population or increase motivation.
i know people complains are disheartening at times but we have genuine concern too, most of us have spent so much time in this game, why would we suggest something that can harm our effort.
We all wanna help this game grow.
You cant exactly control what a player decides to do, sure getting the best of this and that is in your mind going to keep players from quitting but the reality is that when you get what you need you lose interest.
If you cant get those players back then tough luck gonna have to bite that pride and try to get some new players.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Nerevarin was never a tank, never owned tank gear and never tanked anything. He once bidded on a DPS necklace then when he tried to bid on a tank one as well he was told he wouldn't be allowed because he never tanks and he bidded on a dps one. You know nothing, so stop commenting and derailing the thread.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

If you feel that your server is dead, then transfer to an active server. If you dont want to transfer server, then stick to your server. Promote your server, recruit and invite new players. Help new players enjoy the game. Make your server a better server to play. Stop complaining and crying because its only a game. Just enjoy and have fun in the G.O.A.T game.
Full dg players with BT gear don’t transfer servers lol. They quit, hence why servers are slowly dying. Nuada is dead simply because a few of us are sick of drop rates and spawn rates. Killing Dino was just a plat party for VR to make a quick buck with terrible drops. Maybe when that’s fixed we will come back but otherwise this game is terrible lol
You killed Dino and you got the drop, but you still complain. You have full dg and everything and still complain. Your lucky because you got to experience killing Dino while others never experience killing Gelebron. Players quit because you say Dino drops are terrible. But other players never completed dg after 2 or 3 yrs playing the game. Your luckier than other players, dont you think.
I never experience frozen set in server Donn with my lvl 190+ rogue after playing 2 yrs. Other players never completed full dg after playing 3yrs or more, but they never complain. Instead of complaining, they just transfer to other server.
Your just killing Dino for 5 or 6 months but you want to get the best drop. I believe Dino is the hardest boss so the drops should be super-mega-impossible-but-possible rare. Why dont you wait for 1yr or more and maybe you will get what you want. Because waiting and be patience is what ive learned after 3yrs. of playing the G.O.A.T game
Waiting a year+ for an item i desire? In a mobile RPG? I will gladly pass. Heck i wish it was only a year. In reality its more like 2-3. Still a hard pass nonetheless.

Let’s stop with the offtopic posts this thread is clearly important to all of us, the players can only do so much we try but sometimes need devs to step in like they do in other games if things get too bad and this is one of those times, xfering to another server doesn’t fix the problem that means one server is losing lots of players.

eg is what makes this game fun if we can’t do that content of course players will lose interests, the devs have created pay to win content in the past pets and battlemounts and we can’t kill any raids without lixes and despite that we still play and love this game, it’s because we are passionate we get angry at its problems.

Server mergers are absolutely necessary at this point for many servers and also it wouldn’t be too bad if you could just buy a character lvl 200 the really high lvl cap is what keeps players away they never get to experience the fun eg content.

Otm could do so much every season new fash, new mounts, new quests, new bosses everyone would come back to the game at the start of these events, I think it’s time to bring them back especially when vr isn’t recycling old quests and old event boss gear is outdated.

We don’t feel any servers are “dead”

If you would like a more active server have you considered being proactive about it, creating a welcoming environment for new players, actively recruiting to the server and considering what sort of things would encourage those players to make a server a permanent home rather than drive them away? Epona are a great example of a server that “marketed” themselves well, created a niche, then stuck to it.
What a cop out response. It’s the players fault that VR doesn’t advertise or incentivize servers? Makes sense. That’d be like a restaurant owner getting pissed that his costumers aren’t telling enough people that the food is good. You’re not paying us to advertise the game or encourage participation. We’re doing our part, by spending rl money and playing the game, but VR isn’t doing theirs. The lack of new content, the horrible drop rates and loot tables, who wants a gem to fall from Bolg or Snorri?
These are the issues that players are facing. And instead of addressing them, as a normal for profit company would do, instead VR wants to blame the player base and further alienate the people who help pay your bills. Seems like a pretty horrible business model if you ask me.
There are too many servers already for a stretched player base. Most of the toons I see on Nuada are either alts or people that don’t last, and those aren’t necessarily new people to the game, which is what’s needed.
Instead of weekend events, fix the fundamental issues and advertise, use some of the money we’ve invested to improve the game we’re playing, not develop a new game.

We don’t feel any servers are “dead”

If you would like a more active server have you considered being proactive about it, creating a welcoming environment for new players, actively recruiting to the server and considering what sort of things would encourage those players to make a server a permanent home rather than drive them away? Epona are a great example of a server that “marketed” themselves well, created a niche, then stuck to it.
What a cop out response. It’s the players fault that VR doesn’t advertise or incentivize servers? Makes sense. That’d be like a restaurant owner getting pissed that his costumers aren’t telling enough people that the food is good. You’re not paying us to advertise the game or encourage participation. We’re doing our part, by spending rl money and playing the game, but VR isn’t doing theirs. The lack of new content, the horrible drop rates and loot tables, who wants a gem to fall from Bolg or Snorri?
These are the issues that players are facing. And instead of addressing them, as a normal for profit company would do, instead VR wants to blame the player base and further alienate the people who help pay your bills. Seems like a pretty horrible business model if you ask me.
There are too many servers already for a stretched player base. Most of the toons I see on Nuada are either alts or people that don’t last, and those aren’t necessarily new people to the game, which is what’s needed.
Instead of weekend events, fix the fundamental issues and advertise, use some of the money we’ve invested to improve the game we’re playing, not develop a new game.
+ Calfor!
Very well said.

So now we're allowed to quit the game and blame vr awesome, not like drop rates were addressed years ago lol.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

So now we're allowed to quit the game and blame vr awesome, not like drop rates were addressed years ago lol.
They gave bt a guaranteed imperial drop, removed bandage bracers from mordy loot table, and I’m pretty sure I remember seeing they buffed the drop rates on high tiered loot (correct me if I’m wrong, I’ll go digging for the thread later), as well as I think buffing bt helm drop rates, again correct me if I’m wrong.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

i am personally not blaming them but just requesting to let community be more involved and hear us out at times.
have vote system for suggestions or anything like that.
we as a community want this game to grow, so just coming up with suggestions as always.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"