Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quality of Life Improvements

So all indications are that the next big update will be about bug fixes, balancing and quality of life. I think this is a good idea because it makes no sense adding new things to a game that’s unstable. That will just lead to more bugs and lag and other stuff we don’t want.

That said, what quality of life improvements would you like to see?

One thing I’d like to see is EBay style bidding on AH items so that you can see place a max bid amount. This will help the sellers make more and would allow players to have a chance at items whose end times fall at an inconvenient time.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Re: Quality of Life Improvements

Once upon a time I played another MMORPG called Parallel Kingdoms. If I could bring one thing forward to CH, it would be 'gear memory scrolls'.

They could be set to remember equipment or jewelery or both. I think every CH player would rejoice at bring able to change armor/jewels/(fash?) With the press of a hot button...

Please consider, thanks!

Once upon a time I played another MMORPG called Parallel Kingdoms. If I could bring one thing forward to CH, it would be 'gear memory scrolls'.

They could be set to remember equipment or jewelery or both. I think every CH player would rejoice at bring able to change armor/jewels/(fash?) With the press of a hot button...

Please consider, thanks!
I believe that you already is able to “favorite” an item by putting a check mark on it and move them to skill bar so that way you can equip them and switch around. Lots players do that for bossing and leveling as they can switch around weapons which lets them use skills that are not limited to one weopon type

Please consider, thanks!
I believe that you already is able to “favorite” an item by putting a check mark on it and move them to skill bar so that way you can equip them and switch around. Lots players do that for bossing and leveling as they can switch around weapons which lets them use skills that are not limited to one weopon type
Think he’s talking about being agile to make multiple changes all at once (like a different gear set up for every boss/occasion) as opposed to a hot bar swap.

Sticking with AH, I’d like to see the ability to sell items in bulk. Putting up to 5 items up for bid as a group. All 5 items will still count against your allotted spaces but they are priced as one. Would make it easier to sell fashion or jewelry sets.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Please consider, thanks!
Right, but I'm talking about remembering/changing sets or armor/jewels. The result could be 1 HB press for EDL another for my max touch gear.

Tell me u wouldn't want to switch ALL your jewels with 1 press, JS

Please consider, thanks!
Right, but I'm talking about remembering/changing sets or armor/jewels. The result could be 1 HB press for EDL another for my max touch gear.

Tell me u wouldn't want to switch ALL your jewels with 1 press, JS
If it had restrictions to out of combat then sounds viable
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Please consider, thanks!
Think he’s talking about being agile to make multiple changes all at once (like a different gear set up for every boss/occasion) as opposed to a hot bar swap.

Sticking with AH, I’d like to see the ability to sell items in bulk. Putting up to 5 items up for bid as a group. All 5 items will still count against your allotted spaces but they are priced as one. Would make it easier to sell fashion or jewelry sets.
This, but as one space please.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I think you bring up a fair point about making the game "stable" rather than introducing more stuff that will lead to more fixes. I still think the game is pretty solid in many respects.
I would like to see fixes to the arena such as grouping, fixing the consumable glitch, adding a mount guy to the arena, aoe damage not effecting your own group, group buffing, fixing the leader boards for pvp, and incentives to pvp making ranks add something to your characters build or something.
Although I have no clue how this works, but making all or increasing the amount of rendered characters in an area. You see at end game raids perhaps only 20 out of 40 players render.
It would also greatly improve the quality of life if you could reset or faction, and have the ability to sell your lich gear but make the gear have the requirement of being tier 4 or having been tier4 of the specific faction so that they have to put i the work and time.
Id like to see bane rings that have a lure skill be boosted by the classes main attribute, for example magic fire ice boosted by focus and slash crush pierce boosted by strength melee combat, ranged combat, cunning etc..
And there are several glitches still not being able to trade at the bridge of despair lol.. The list goes on, I hope they will deliver.
:POP:
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ
:POP: