Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First Godly Endurance Helm

Gratz on the hard earned and well deserved helm. It looks even sexier in person.

So do all the servers share a drop rate? So the 200 kills on one server affect the drops on the server with 50? If so, that’s a really bad idea lol.
Drop rate is the chance of a certain item dropping after a kill, and as far as I know, each kill has no impact on the next. It doesn’t matter how many times the boss is killed - the chance that a rare item will drop is the same each time. If a godly endurance helm has a 0.02% chance of dropping, it’s gonna be that same percentage for each and every kill - regardless of how many times the boss is killed (on any server).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Gratz on the hard earned and well deserved helm. It looks even sexier in person.

So do all the servers share a drop rate? So the 200 kills on one server affect the drops on the server with 50? If so, that’s a really bad idea lol.
Drop rate is the chance of a certain item dropping after a kill, and as far as I know, each kill has no impact on the next. It doesn’t matter how many times the boss is killed - the chance that a rare item will drop is the same each time. If a godly endurance helm has a 0.02% chance of dropping, it’s gonna be that same percentage for each and every kill - regardless of how many times the boss is killed (on any server).
0.000000000000002*
Hi

There’s no quotas.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Drop rates are equal across all servers and are not set specifically for each server. Also, each kill has the same chance as every other kill and does not affect any future drop chances (sometimes referred to as 'failure protection').

So basically there’s no point in comparing drops between servers or number of kills because neither of those will actually affect what you’re gonna get
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

So basically there’s no point in comparing drops between servers or number of kills because neither of those will actually affect what you’re gonna get
Comparing actual drops helps you infer what the drop rates are, as that information is hidden from us.

But those drops won’t in any way /change/ the rates you face.

There is no math. Just like your claim to cd swapping being a dps loss.

Regardless, congrats ascension. Maybe now you guys can kill dino aye.
Wut .-. I’ve been cd swapping since 2016 shortly after I got to EG after coming back to game after a year break...
I currently CD swap 3 skills and will be CD swapping 4 skills for Dino .-.

Don’t see how this is topical at all, but um... okay?
we all know how that is a blatant lie lol, many people here have read your essays on how cooldown swapping is a dps loss and you will never do it.

anyways cgs on the helm, looks op!
um okay? find it and send it to me .-.
Only thing I have ever argued is that "the math I have been shown is that it is a DPS loss," which was factual. No one that did CD swap that wanted to one up me was actually a capable swapper and when they send me a video they were getting less casts per skill rotation than I or others were without swaps. I never bothered to do my own testing and I made that blatantly clear all the time because I was multilogged extensively then because otherwise Resurgence couldn't down gele or even prot sometimes and I found only way I could keep up skill spamming on 3 devices was to just do ring swaps (rip).
I did have a CD swap set up though for when i solo logged or for the 205 and 210 EDL bosses because the shards CD was just too op to ignore on those even if i was missing more casts overall.

Now that I pretty much just solo log I've been CD swapping on gwyd since i've been able to .-.

I'm not lying, nor am i hiding. I may have been on wrong side in past, but I made it clear every time i've never done my own testing and was only going off the investigations of others. Past it being a DPS loss for me (As a trilogger) I never really had a solid stance on CD swapping ._.
I love it now that im able to do it though :3 30% bolt CD +25% storm/shards is fun, all skills are basically always ready lel.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at