Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New event

It's a shame the previous post ended up in a flame war.

I believe the timing of this event is of great importance. Considering that most people ( at least in Nuada) still have holidays until september ish, it would be nice to get the arcane event before the start of september. An event like this seems to be extremely painful when everyone has to go back to work and/or school.

I get both sides of the arguments. Some time inbetween events to rest is nice, especially for all the hardworking leaders handling the dkp systems.

But for example monday 26th of august- sunday 1st of september, wouldn't that be nice? The carrow event ended a week ago, so the you had 2 weeks to rest and organise your point systems and you can kill some more bosses before the busy lives start again. Don't tell me you are saying no to extra pures! :lol:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: New event

It's a shame the previous post ended up in a flame war.

I believe the timing of this event is of great importance. Considering that most people ( at least in Nuada) still have holidays until september ish, it would be nice to get the arcane event before the start of september. An event like this seems to be extremely painful when everyone has to go back to work and/or school.

I get both sides of the arguments. Some time inbetween events to rest is nice, especially for all the hardworking leaders handling the dkp systems.

But for example monday 26th of august- sunday 1st of september, wouldn't that be nice? The carrow event ended a week ago, so the you had 2 weeks to rest and organise your point systems and you can kill some more bosses before the busy lives start again. Don't tell me you are saying no to extra pures! :lol:
This would be +1 from me but doubt they wanna do an event so soon after the bounty pledges, Saturday August 31st - Thursday 5th September would be equally good imo.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here