Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

help please

guys as u know we are not able to share our accounts which is against rules
and im ready to say that i broke it by accident and thats because i trusted a player who offered me to switch accounts
well he told me to give my username and password and i did and he did as well
but.. when i tried to log with his account it didnt work
i tried to go back and tell him taht the informations he gave me are wrong
and suddenly i couldnt enter my own account
i was scared and i entered by another alt which i have and told him to give me back my account and he pretends like he is the original owner of my account
so i said i shout "guys ask me things that only the true fantasykiller will know about ya" and tehy did and i prooved that it was me on another alt which they just saw and i cought him
but that wasnt enought to get back my account he even removed me from his friends list to not see him when he is online
so i decided to tell the game to help me
i did and sent a huuuge msg to the game by it email
and they said if u have registered ur account u can send an order to change ur password ( its was clear but i didnt think of it)
and i did and got back my account and he couldnt enter to my account again
so he told me give me the stuffs i puted in ur account i said whaat thats the least i can punish u with stupid scammer ( i found so much fash and a bird and a broom and if i remmber correctly a horse with some great lixs)
well i didnt gave him anything back cause he needs to learn a lessons for lieing to people who easly trust eachother
and after like 6 months i tried to enter my account and i found that im BANNED TILL A FURTHER NOTICE and i was like wth why im banned since the game who showed me how to get back my account it make no sense
when i msgsed them back they said please put ur situation in ban appeals which i dont even know wher eis that ban appeal section
please guys i bigg u if u know anything that could help me
i spent more than 2 years with this account and im hopless without it

Re: help please

guys as u know we are not able to share our accounts which is against rules
and im ready to say that i broke it by accident and thats because i trusted a player who offered me to switch accounts
well he told me to give my username and password and i did and he did as well
but.. when i tried to log with his account it didnt work
i tried to go back and tell him taht the informations he gave me are wrong
and suddenly i couldnt enter my own account
i was scared and i entered by another alt which i have and told him to give me back my account and he pretends like he is the original owner of my account
so i said i shout "guys ask me things that only the true fantasykiller will know about ya" and tehy did and i prooved that it was me on another alt which they just saw and i cought him
but that wasnt enought to get back my account he even removed me from his friends list to not see him when he is online
so i decided to tell the game to help me
i did and sent a huuuge msg to the game by it email
and they said if u have registered ur account u can send an order to change ur password ( its was clear but i didnt think of it)
and i did and got back my account and he couldnt enter to my account again
so he told me give me the stuffs i puted in ur account i said whaat thats the least i can punish u with stupid scammer ( i found so much fash and a bird and a broom and if i remmber correctly a horse with some great lixs)
well i didnt gave him anything back cause he needs to learn a lessons for lieing to people who easly trust eachother
and after like 6 months i tried to enter my account and i found that im BANNED TILL A FURTHER NOTICE and i was like wth why im banned since the game who showed me how to get back my account it make no sense
when i msgsed them back they said please put ur situation in ban appeals which i dont even know wher eis that ban appeal section
please guys i bigg u if u know anything that could help me
i spent more than 2 years with this account and im hopless without it
Heya, so if I were to guess the guy placed a report that you stole his account, which as the email on the account was clearly yours, is false.
What I would do is send an email to appeals@onethumbmobile.com.
In this email give your toon name and what the ban was and I would explain the situation. Considering what is posted here I would say that you should get your account back without any issues.
The guy stole your account, put his own gear on it, you recovered it and per the rules all trades are final meaning the gear belongs to the account. Guy was stupid for what he did and that’s what he gets.

Good luck on getting your account back!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at