Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: No love for rogues?

That way it’s a DPS nerf if only 2 rogues are there but a dps buff when there’s more than 3.
this shows how out of the loop you are with the CURRENT end game. I could care less how well you know previous end games but the gardens release shook up the game and balance enormously with the new offhands that gave rogues a massive indirect buff
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

That way it’s a DPS nerf if only 2 rogues are there but a dps buff when there’s more than 3.
this shows how out of the loop you are with the CURRENT end game. I could care less how well you know previous end games but the gardens release shook up the game and balance enormously with the new offhands that gave rogues a massive indirect buff
Huh, you realise the comment you quoted is about a rogue offhand rework which as I said would nerf rogues on encounters with few rogues and buff encounters with multiple.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Huh, you realise the comment you quoted is about a rogue offhand rework which as I said would nerf rogues on encounters with few rogues and buff encounters with multiple.
How many raids do u go to with 2 or less rogues? I need to join your server and play rogue xD