Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Banned For “Receiving Stolen Items”

So over a month ago I was banned and I’ve been emailing them trying to find out why, they finally decided to tell me by saying I was banned for receiving stolen items.... what does that even mean? I’ve never scammed or stolen anything yet they accuse me of it. I have transferred items between servers but never used real money or sold/bought accounts. I simply have given items on one server for items on another. They finally just said they refuse to unban my account but it was falsely accused in the first place. Both people in the transfer were happy and I had no idea the items I were given could’ve been stolen in the first place. So if y’all could help me fight their final decision and regain access to my hard work and time I’ve put into this game I would so appreciate it. I’m also willing to answer any questions you guys have as to what they have said etc.

Re: Banned For “Receiving Stolen Items”

So over a month ago I was banned and I’ve been emailing them trying to find out why, they finally decided to tell me by saying I was banned for receiving stolen items.... what does that even mean? I’ve never scammed or stolen anything yet they accuse me of it. I have transferred items between servers but never used real money or sold/bought accounts. I simply have given items on one server for items on another. They finally just said they refuse to unban my account but it was falsely accused in the first place. Both people in the transfer were happy and I had no idea the items I were given could’ve been stolen in the first place. So if y’all could help me fight their final decision and regain access to my hard work and time I’ve put into this game I would so appreciate it. I’m also willing to answer any questions you guys have as to what they have said etc.
That's odd, I've never seen that ban reason before lol one time I bought a cloud off of a guy who scammed it and was about to drop it so it could stay on the server and they never banned me for it probably because they understood where I was coming from. I had half of the server reporting me over it and they left me be because I didn't even want the cloud, I sold it off right after getting it, just didn't want it being dropped since they're so rare.

Re: Banned For “Receiving Stolen Items”

Is your character on Nuada by any chance? If so, this may be fallout from the gold glitch last month.

Regardless, that’s unfortunate to hear. Good luck appealing the ban!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!