Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: EMERGENCY URGENT!!!

Thanks for pointing that out, we are aware it is the weekend. However Difinitus does monitor the forum sometimes over the weekend.

And this is extremely urgent.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

@Difinitus I’ve just sent you more info please please can you check if you get this? I’ll send you flowers and chocolates and my soul if you want it!
Proud Piggie

Yes thank you, we had contacted Difinitus through pm to update him the situation is resolved.

Absolutely mind boggling there is no support over the weekend however for a game which is played 24/7. I’m not the first to say it I’m sure I won’t be the last. Not expecting a full team but one person with out of hours remote access would be of great benefit to the community.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Yes thank you, we had contacted Difinitus through pm to update him the situation is resolved.

Absolutely mind boggling there is no support over the weekend however for a game which is played 24/7. I’m not the first to say it I’m sure I won’t be the last. Not expecting a full team but one person with out of hours remote access would be of great benefit to the community.