Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revenants of Arawn Down Gelebron!

Let’s do three rounds of straight lock battle at gele. Game for it?
Smelly we can discuss on speperate 3rd part apps no need to derail here :) I know u wanna have fun and your not being rude but we can get all together to make it happen... this is about them enjoying their kill and that’s awesome they did a good job :)

My post mentions nothing about a lock battle, just says we downed Gelebron. But if you wanna have a best of 3 organized lock battle at gele I’m up for it.
Fahimo - 226 Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes

My post mentions nothing about a lock battle, just says we downed Gelebron. But if you wanna have a best of 3 organized lock battle at gele I’m up for it.
I think that will be fun, I let the leaders know and see if they support my suggestion. You guys have very strong gele lock group so it will be exciting. Whoever wins will help the other clan to kill gelebron.

It wasn’t even a straight lock battle. Res scheduled the raid at 9 pm est and they were sneaky and came at 8:30 pm est when Res was not ready. Let’s do a proper straight lock battle with our best toons there before you poeple boast about it. By the way, we outlocked them at 4/5 proteus so far in straight lock battle.

But I do admit that it is now more exciting on Arawn with the competition.

Anyway gratz on kill. Let’s do a fair lock battle next time,

Way to hijack a good first kill post Smelly, it’s really hard for you to accept that you won’t win everytime and say grats to winning team without making excuses, like it’s not legit, not fair, not straight up lock battles. Wth is a fair lock battle in CH, you want your opponent to wait for you before attacking? In your many times of doing lock battles, did you wait for others to form before attacking and give them a so called Fair Lockbatlle? Rev is on its 4th day only and the biggest clan already challenging them.
You lost only one gele kill, accept it.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

I think that will be fun, I let the leaders know and see if they support my suggestion. You guys have very strong gele lock group so it will be exciting. Whoever wins will help the other clan to kill gelebron.
Gonna just ignore my call out? .-.

It wasn’t even a straight lock battle. Res scheduled the raid at 9 pm est and they were sneaky and came at 8:30 pm est when Res was not ready. Let’s do a proper straight lock battle with our best toons there before you poeple boast about it. By the way, we outlocked them at 4/5 proteus so far in straight lock battle.

Anyway gratz on kill. Let’s do a fair lock battle next time,[/quote

Way to hijack a good first kill post Smelly, it’s really hard for you to accept that you won’t win everytime and say grats to winning team without making excuses, like it’s not legit, not fair, not straight up lock battles. Wth is a fair lock battle in CH, you want your opponent to wait for you before attacking? In your many times of doing lock battles, did you wait for others to form before attacking and give them a so called Fair Lockbatlle? Rev is on its 4th day only and the biggest clan already challenging them.

And many more to come :3
Epona
CrazyDuck32; 223 Rogue
Lavaking32; 185 Mage

Anyway gratz on kill. Let’s do a fair lock battle next time,[/quote

And many more to come :3
Guess it ended up being a one hit wonder... ooof